Apple iphone downloads not working

RandomFox$&

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Today i downloaded the upgrade for igun and for some reason it's still stuck on 0% Then I thought maybe it's the game so i downloaded a couple of others all on a grey box with nothing downloaded. My iphone is not jailbroken or modified it is not full I still probably have about 15gigs left (16g iphone 15 games got it last week) . I was watching a youtube vid that kept on freezing while the first 1 was dowloading does that do anything. When I look at these games in the app store it says installed when in reality they're all grey boxes with an empty download bar. If you're connected to a router can u exceed ur amount of gig in a month while using iphone is that the problem. Also with one of the when i dwnloded it said this item is no longer available
all of that apps i have r free. Please help i'll be very greatful.

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
RandomFox$$ said:
Today i downloaded the upgrade for igun and for some reason it's still stuck on 0% Then I thought maybe it's the game so i downloaded a couple of others all on a grey box with nothing downloaded. My iphone is not jailbroken or modified it is not full I still probably have about 15gigs left (16g iphone 15 games got it last week) . I was watching a youtube vid that kept on freezing while the first 1 was dowloading does that do anything. When I look at these games in the app store it says installed when in reality they're all grey boxes with an empty download bar. If you're connected to a router can u exceed ur amount of gig in a month while using iphone is that the problem. Also with one of the when i dwnloded it said this item is no longer available
all of that apps i have r free. Please help i'll be very greatful.
those games sholuldn't exceed the 15GB limit already (thats just crazy and unpractical)
you should try to turn your iphone, leave it off for 20 seconds and turn it back on.

Dilzi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is your Apple account signed into your iPhone? Go to Settings > Store.

There, it should have: "Account: [[email protected]]

If not, sign into it and restart your iPhone (Hold down the power button until a red slider appears, then slide it. When the screen goes completely black, hold the same button again until the screen comes on.) and re-download them.

EDIT: If that doesn't work, do a Restore on your iPhone after backing it up. If THAT doesn't work, Restore it as a new phone. You'll lose all your data, but you may get it working again.

metamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There might be something wrong with your wifi, try rebooting your iPhone.
If that doesn't work, you can also download games through iTunes on your computer and transfer them to your iPhone after.

Trollology

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
If you have an iPhone 4, then I TOTALLY KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN.
Same thing happens with my mom's iPhone 4. But strangely, not on my 3GS.
One thing I noticed though is that when you have many things stuck, sometimes this might help:
-Turn on airplane mode for like 5 minutes
-Turn it off after that
-Try getting a new app
This SOMETIMES causes the stuck downloads to continue.
Good luck
wink.gif

RandomFox$&

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Rebooting didn't work my dad is getting a Mac book in a couple of weeks since
MacBooks come pre installed with itunes if I plug my iPhone into the Mac won't it automatically download the games to the iTunes library Plz reply if it is true or not

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
RandomFox$$ said:
Rebooting didn't work my dad is getting a Mac book in a couple of weeks since
MacBooks come pre installed with itunes if I plug my iPhone into the Mac won't it automatically download the games to the iTunes library Plz reply if it is true or not
that happens only if it has games already so ifi t's new the it won't have any

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
plug your ipohone in, download the desired firmware from here (preferbly 4.1) once downloaded, open itunes and click on your iphone then whilst holding shift click on restore, a windows should apear, browse for your firmwware oyu downloaded earlier and cloick open

RandomFox$&

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't have access to a pc with iTunes and my pc is not even windows xp. I guess I'll wait till my dad gets amac unless u no another way

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1