introduction

Cody

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
G'day I am Cody I was told to Join by Dark[devil] I don't have a GBa I personaly hate hand helds but anyways I am 14 years old I am Canadian and no my second car isnt a dog sled;) canadians will get that joke well anyways I will probably only post in the gerneral off topic thread

Bonjour je parle le français pas à bien mais assez bon.

gunner6666

O_O
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
welcome i hope with time you'll get a intrest in handhelds during your time here

**edit** /me gives Dark[Devil] a cookie
tongue.gif

Cody

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You will probably hate me for saying this but if I get a hand held which looks doubt full it will be the psp due to it being a mp3 player and since I like sony products

Telvin_3D

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hmmmm, there seems to be something suspicious about this whole cookie scheme...

Anyway, welcome to the forum. You will find more than a few Canadians here. And as for owning a GBA, I don't actually own any console or handheld. Just a nice place to hang out.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Well welcome to GBATemp dude =). Like Telvin said this place is a great place to hang out, and Although I have a GBA SP, and a GBC, and a GBP, and a GB(Wow.. thats a lot of handhelds
laugh.gif
), I don't usually check up on the GBA Stuff anymore, occassionall when someone has a Game they need help on and I can help them, or a really new cool thing for the GBA Has come out XD.

Its more then GBA, Its a Community about EVERYTHING. And I hope you have a great time here, peace =)

Xanthious

Scratch & Sniff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country
Welcome to the GBATemp Hotel and have a nice stay!
You are welcomed to use our services when needed and also our delicius cookies and mints
biggrin.gif
!

Off topic: I thought there was an Introduction forum?

-RDF-

Cody

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well thanks for the welcome at least there are alot of canadians here unlike my usual forum Http://www.p3forums.com it is the same as this place except for I don't think as active yet but anyways I will take advantage of the cookies and mints and I admit I am more of a sony person but meh Seems like a nice place to hang out, not so sure about it anymore due to the fact curlynose and devil are here, they know to much about me
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, burp +1