Intro Vid Competition

purechaos996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BreadMaster said:
purechaos996 said:
Lol...So what if I like SureTarget 2.0 it is am amazing plug-in for after effects and it can do some awesome stuff.

Hahah, true. Most everything that comes out of VC or Trapcode is great.

Actually I didn't use Trapcode particular, I decided to just use CC Particular world instead. Although I probably should have used particular I kinda wanted to make the particles into a box shape or like a triangle that might have made it POP a little bit better, although im loving the blue background with the gold/yellow particles I think they blend very nicely together.

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Here's my entry!

Song was inspired by Donkey Kong Country's theme but I mixed an 8 bit rendition
smileipb2.png

Also, the animation is very short but I saved the video longer because you can fade it with the actual review footage while keeping the song a few seconds before starting the review... kinda simple, but I like clean designs, hope you like it
yaynds.gif

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick heads up... You guys have about... 6.5 hours from the time this post was posted! (12 o'clock PST)
Get your entries in!

purechaos996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jei said:
Here's my entry!

smileipb2.png

Also, the animation is very short but I saved the video longer because you can fade it with the actual review footage while keeping the song a few seconds before starting the review... kinda simple, but I like clean designs, hope you like it
yaynds.gif

If you don't mine me asking what did you use to make it? Flash? Good job on it. although can't tell if its my PC or if its the video but when the texts movies it looks like its shuttering or ghosting a bit. just a heads up.

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
purechaos996 said:
Jei said:
Here's my entry!

smileipb2.png

yaynds.gif
If you don't mine me asking what did you use to make it? Flash? Good job on it. although can't tell if its my PC or if its the video but when the texts movies it looks like its shuttering or ghosting a bit. just a heads up.
I did the font/textures on Protoshop and animated it all on Premiere. The stuttering is because somehow Premiere have encoded it like NTSC video for TV, I can always try to re-encode it though.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, that about wraps it up! (No more entries beyond this post!)

Thank you to all those who participated! You all had amazing videos
smile.gif
Results will be posted in a week (Why so long you ask? I will be away on vacation for the next 5 days or so and my internet access will be limited)! Stay tuned!

gigsniper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
purechaos996 said:
Lol...So what if I like SureTarget 2.0 it is am amazing plug-in for after effects and it can do some awesome stuff.

Version 3!!!

That one guys was right. Someone "will" use the cheap videocopilot jizz. Haha I think i will lose...

purechaos996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gigsniper said:
purechaos996 said:

Version 3!!!

That one guys was right. Someone "will" use the cheap videocopilot jizz. Haha I think i will lose...

What do you mean cheap >:( VideoCoPilot is awesome!

purechaos996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gigsniper said:
Video Copilot only looks good when its done right not some cheap knock off from the tutorial

I admit that it does look like the tutorial minus the blocks and lines, but truth be told I actually haven't watched that tutorial in awhile so I actually forgot what he made in comparison to what I did so I guess I did it like subconsciously or something
blink.gif
weird.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got back from vacay a bit later than I planned sooo sorry for the delayed results. They will be posted soon! (As in, within a day... like within 24 hours)

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!

First of all, I want to thank each and every one of you who took the time to make an entry for my competition! There was a total of 8 entries (if I counted correctly) and all of them were well made. Trust me, the decision for the first place was hard. Almost as hard as... nevermind haha
tongue.gif
Please note that if I did not pick yours, it doesn't mean that your video was badly made. It was just a matter of personal preference. So.. without further ado..

First place goes to.. (drumroll please!)
BreadMaster!
Entry can be seen here:
Your video was very professionally made! It was short and sweet :]

And cutting a very very close as runner up is...
Jei!
And you can find the video here:
http://www.4shared.com/video/Prvgb9sl/Tiny_Intro.htm
Your entry was superb! I really liked the music and the little monkey animated face haha. Cute stuff.

I'd also like to mention a second runner up (although I don't have anymore prizes to give out).
TLOZ! With his 8bit version (that I would love to use as an outro/transition instead):

Jei and BreadMaster, please keep an eye out for a PM regarding your prizes and other details~

Thank you all who participated again! And please, no hard feelings if you weren't picked! Remember, you are all winrars! :3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu