Internet ERROR!

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by Balrogs.Pain, Sep 9, 2008.

Sep 9, 2008

Internet ERROR! by Balrogs.Pain at 12:35 AM (807 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Balrogs.Pain
    OP

Member Balrogs.Pain GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Well, this is my situation, i have 3 games that use wifi( and pokemon pearl because i want to see if it is good ), So i tried mario kart, and it seemed to work well, I tried Geometry wars, and it didnt seem to connect, and then i also tried N+, which didnt connect at all either. So, i need your help, why doesnt any of them work on wifi?

The weird thing is my old blue PHAT, was the first system to use the wi-fi on both Tetris DS and my Mario Kart. Yet N+ and geo wars dont seem to work, and their new to my cyclo and never used before. So can anyone try and help me out?

It may be that no one is playing but i dont know, so if it is for that reason then sorry for the inconvienence.

2. xeggyx

Newcomer xeggyx Member

United States
    If I'm not mistaken, Geometry Wars only gives you the rankings when you go online. There is no actual WiFi play, unless if I'm remembering wrong.

It's the same with N+, WiFi is only for downloading maps.

Chances are that you were waiting inside a local multiplayer room. >__>

3. DeMoN

Member DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

United States
    Did you remember to set up the router for both games. If so, did the connection test work?

4. Balrogs.Pain
    OP

Member Balrogs.Pain GBAtemp Fan

United States
    i think your right, i feel reallllyy stupid >.<

My question is why didnt they put the local games as wi-fi games? it would make it a WHOLE lot better.