Hacking Internal memory getting full: EmuNAND

SaddQ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The memory of my modded console is nearly full and I'd like to install many more WiiWare wads.

Does an EmuNAND remedy this and can anyone give me directions, or a link to a recent guide, to set it up on the SD card, which has plenty of space left?

Magnus87

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I could never correctly configure the EMUNand in USBLOADERGX, every time I tried to start a game, the screen went black and returned to the HBC.

Magnus87

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Wii or vwii?

Wii
I tried a thousand times to get it to work fine, until I got tired and preferred to install the games on the Real Nand.
The bad thing about the WAD Manager is that they do not let you install it directly on the SD, you always have to go to Wii configuration, memory management and from there move the games one by one to the SD card.

I must clarify that, I never had problems with the other Wii games so I do not think it is a problem with the cIOS

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Wii
I tried a thousand times to get it to work fine, until I got tired and preferred to install the games on the Real Nand.
The bad thing about the WAD Manager is that they do not let you install it directly on the SD, you always have to go to Wii configuration, memory management and from there move the games one by one to the SD card.

I must clarify that, I never had problems with the other Wii games so I do not think it is a problem with the cIOS
This tool may interest you
https://gbatemp.net/threads/wad2bin-convert-wii-wads-to-content-bin-format-for-the-sd-card.567903/

Reactions: Magnus87

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: F