"Internal error on the sd card" in Just Dance stores

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by cloudfe, Oct 5, 2013.

1. cloudfe
    OP

cloudfe GBAtemp Regular

Feb 24, 2013
    Belgium
    I'm on Wii U and I installed the games on my sdhc card.
    It happens in every Just Dance: 2, 3, 4 (I still don't have the 2014). I installed the wads (and I know they're good because they worked on my old Wii), and while I can check the store, and see that the purchases require me 0 points, every time I try I get "Internal error on the sd card".

I tried reinstalling the wads, but nothing.
    I don't know what to do, because it always worked on my old Wii, and the only difference now that I'm on Wii U is that I installed the games on the sdhc card instead of the Usb.

Any ideas?

2. cloudfe
    OP

cloudfe GBAtemp Regular

Feb 24, 2013
    Belgium
    I don't want to sound like Princess Leia, but "Help me Gba, you're my only hope"...

3. drfsupercenter

drfsupercenter Flash Cart Aficionado

Mar 26, 2008
    United States
    They probably fixed whatever exploit let you pirate the DLC. I know with Rock Band 2 going to Rock Band 3 all the pirated stuff showed as invalid.

4. cloudfe
    OP

cloudfe GBAtemp Regular

Feb 24, 2013
    Belgium
    This is weird, because the store does show me that 0 points are required. I'm more inclined to believe it's a Wii problem.

Edit: now that I think about it, looking for a solution on the web, people had similar problems even in 2011. And I used this wads this year with my old Wii, and they worked. So I would discard your hypothesis.

5. cloudfe
    OP

cloudfe GBAtemp Regular

Feb 24, 2013
    Belgium
    I apologise for bumping, but I'm kinda desperate here :(

6. WarMachine77

WarMachine77 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 29, 2010
    United States
    Try a different forwarder for your DLC. Sorry for being vague, but I haven't done this myself yet..I just know that certain WADs that worked before don't work now...and that forwarders that used to work before are not functional on the Wii U.

7. cloudfe
    OP

cloudfe GBAtemp Regular

Feb 24, 2013
    Belgium
    Sorry, but when you say "forwarder" you mean "wad"? Or else I'm not understanding what you mean to say.

8. WarMachine77

WarMachine77 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 29, 2010
    United States
    Sorry, I might be using the wrong terms, but I mean something like wadmii.
    Try another software (if you've already used that) to put your WAD on, because AFAIK, you can put on VC Wads now.