malverns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm fairly new to the Wii Custom firmware scene but have successfully created and installed custom PSP firmware.

These are some features I'm thinking of implementing in my upcoming Wii firmware...

My firmwares currently in its alpha stage and I've already managed to brick one Wii so the beta will not be released for a while...

~ Blue LED on front of the Wii; option to turn it on and off and to keep it on 24/7.

~ Remove ALL warning screens before games and the intro warning screen.

~ Region Free console

~ Pre-installed DVD Player/ Homebrew Channel.

If anyone has any feedback and REALISTIC ideas to include please leave me some feedback.

turtleman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it is ever completed, Making the ISO loader integrated into the disc channel. Or atleast have a channel for the ISO Loader pre-installed.

Weclome to the wii side of homebrews though.

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
malverns said:
I'm fairly new to the Wii Custom firmware scene but have successfully created and installed custom PSP firmware.

These are some features I'm thinking of implementing in my upcoming Wii firmware...

My firmwares currently in its alpha stage and I've already managed to brick one Wii so the beta will not be released for a while...

~ Blue LED on front of the Wii; option to turn it on and off and to keep it on 24/7.

~ Remove ALL warning screens before games and the intro warning screen.

~ Region Free console

~ Pre-installed DVD Player/ Homebrew Channel.

If anyone has any feedback and REALISTIC ideas to include please leave me some feedback.
i dont see how you can remove the game warning screens, mainly because its coded into the games not the wii, region free is already done, and preinstalled DVD and HBC well i dont get this either, because you would have to have this as IOS30 which is the system menu unless you made your own menu aswell.

Rykin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can tell you what I want most...

You know how you can burn games to autoboot? (bypassing the Wii Menu)

Make it so if you hold a button down it will autoboot a game.

And make it so it works with a gamecube controller, and I will never need to use a wiimote for SSBB again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all