Intenet Help

TheSusKing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Xbox One's OS Version is 6.2.13194.0, and it will connect to the internet and the network check completes but it won't let me do anything with the internet. So I did a multi-player connection test and it couldn't complete I tried a few power cycles, and it still won't work. So please help me

NotStupidAhaAha

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My Xbox One's OS Version is 6.2.13194.0, and it will connect to the internet and the network check completes but it won't let me do anything with the internet. So I did a multi-player connection test and it couldn't complete I tried a few power cycles, and it still won't work. So please help me
Wait… you kept your Xbox offline? How did you get it to 6.2.13194.0 without updating? I suggest doing an update to 10586. (Or if you’re not interested in hacking your Xbox then the latest version :(. 10586 is the best update in my opinion.) Keeping your Xbox One on software this old is not great.

TheSusKing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait… you kept your Xbox offline? How did you get it to 6.2.13194.0 without updating? I suggest doing an update to 10586. (Or if you’re not interested in hacking your Xbox then the latest version :(. 10586 is the best update in my opinion.) Keeping your Xbox One on software this old is not great.
I can't update it. it was updated a long time ago and couldn't update since

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Don't make Barbie put a cigarette out on your nipples!