Hardware Intec Balance Board

Melchizedek

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm planning on buying the balance board for my girlfriend, and I saw at GameStop that Intec has made a third party board. The salesman told me that this board is actually better than the official one (same precision, more robust, less expensive). Is he right?

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If a 3rd party would be better than 1st party that would be a first...

EDIT: Doesnt intec make those blue inflatable pools...?!

hunnymonster

Trophies
XP
Country
Melchizedek said:
I'm planning on buying the balance board for my girlfriend, and I saw at GameStop that Intec has made a third party board. The salesman told me that this board is actually better than the official one (same precision, more robust, less expensive). Is he right?

Does he have any original ones in stock? I'd suggest that he doesn't and is looking to make a sale, any sale by telling you what he hopes you want to hear... if he had the originals in stock he'd be looking to make the sale on that instead because it's no doubt a bigger dollar amount.

Melchizedek

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, he did havre the original in stock too, but I said I would not buy it now as I had games to trade. He also said that FutureShop had this balance board too, so I doubt he really wanted to sell me anything. He said he tried both balance boards and that he prefered the one from Intec...

Gangboy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Melchizedek said:
Yes, he did havre the original in stock too, but I said I would not buy it now as I had games to trade. He also said that FutureShop had this balance board too, so I doubt he really wanted to sell me anything. He said he tried both balance boards and that he prefered the one from Intec...
Friend of mine bought (not from Intec) 3rd party Balance Board... and the experience was really bad compared to the original one (which I have). Also tested the differences and the original is much better and responds much quicker. I would get me some more money and buy the real deal.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1