And PCEngine, and I think Megadrive as well
smile.gif

AgeJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a very strange problem when i install the hacked vc games with the TP hack. All games i've tried install correctly but van I start them my screen starts moving up and keeps moving all the time. And when something is going of screen it comes back at the bottom. It's some kind of weird loop. Does someone has the same problem or does anyone got a solution for the problem cuz it's very hard playing when your screen is constantly moving. I already tried different resolutions but nothing helps.

malsuk

Trophies
XP
Country
Stalkid64 said:
Believe what you will. I've been around the emulation scenes a lot longer than most of you by a good long way. If you want to delude yourselves after you've been warned by someone who is actually informed on the matter direct from some of the people who know the most about the Wii in dev terms, that's fine with me. I registered to give you that warning, because it's the truth of the situation that nobody is wanting to think about right now on here. Beyond that, I really don't care.

5 posts and you are still rattling away with nothing constructive to say.

There are 3 points you need to understand :
1. tell someone who cares we don't.
2. we don't care who you know or what you know.
3. I didn't register to listen to a s*it head like you I came here to listen and learn what these clever people are kind enough to teach, share their findings and help as best that they can.

you are just like a bad smell and just wont go away.

just got my can of air freshener out lads and I think the smell has gone for good!!!

cardyology

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've just added Mario Bros 3.

The install didnt work properly form the SD card, seemed to hang at BOOT DUMP then about 3 lines of numbers....

I rebooted wii & found no mario bros channel, went into the wii shop channel & searched for it, sure enough it said cost = 0 points, available so I downloaded it.

Works great now, super mario 3 channel but now I have no other channels! I bought NES zelda & excitebike and now they've dissapeared! SO has my internet channel.

Anybody else had this?

Kyokokoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
DarkCamui said:
So the new WAD installer did let me install PAL VC games on my NTSC US Wii though I got the same error as when I tried using the Mario Kart Wii PAL channel "This channel cannot be used"
Thanks anyway for your experiments.

bossie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkCamui said:
So the new WAD installer did let me install PAL VC games on my NTSC US Wii though I got the same error as when I tried using the Mario Kart Wii PAL channel "This channel cannot be used"

Did you check to see if it will let you download these VC games from the store?

Just curious to see if it will still detect these games as "downloaded" even if they're from another region. That way, you could download it from the wii store and get the proper NTSC version.

It probably won't work, but if no one has checked, they should.

rafaelfrota

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Aw, I also installed Pal Opera in my NTSC Wii, but I get the same This Channel cannot be used error as I get with MK Channel. And I cant redownload it =/
Lame, I want NTSC releases.

DarkCamui

Trophies
XP
Country
bossie said:
DarkCamui said:

Just curious to see if it will still detect these games as "downloaded" even if they're from another region. That way, you could download it from the wii store and get the proper NTSC version.

Yeah I did but it said I had to spend Wii points.

bossie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkCamui said:
bossie said:
DarkCamui said:

Yeah I did but it said I had to spend Wii points.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I suppose we'll have to wait for a group to start releasing NTSC WADs or for a WAD packer to leak.

ClauD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi there! I have a strange issue that it seems noone has ..when I try to install a game, everything works fine, the VC channel installes properly, but when I start it all I get is a black screen and when I press "home" i can see the game stopped in background. I've tried SMB and DK2 and I have the same problem with both. Any ideas?? Ive tried wab installer 1.1 and 1.0 and I tried to redownload both games but nothing
unsure.gif
I've also tried to delete the channels and download them from the Wii Shop, everything goes fine but I still can't play them, I just get a black flikering screen
frown.gif

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I dont understand why the pal releases doesnt work on ntsc.
What I know is the wad only contains html and roms. The roms are 100% playable on emulators. :|
Anyway i hope a wad repacker would be released soon.
biggrin.gif

drock360

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Hi there! I have a strange issue that it seems noone has ..when I try to install a game, everything works fine, the VC channel installes properly, but when I start it all I get is a black screen and when I press "home" i can see the game stopped in background. I've tried SMB and DK2 and I have the same problem with both. Any ideas?? Ive tried wab installer 1.1 and 1.0 and I tried to redownload both games but nothing unsure.gif I've also tried to delete the channels and download them from the Wii Shop, everything goes fine but I still can't play them, I just get a black flikering screen frown.gif

Are you sure you have a PAL wii? These releases are for PAL systems not NTSC-U or J.

JJBro1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

tredes

Trophies
XP
Country
JJBro1 said:
Grish4 said:
ISO Installer for modded Wii's: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=83221
Twilight Hack method for non modded Wii's (works on modded too): http://pastebin.com/m3d813155
Twilight Hack Tutorial: http://wiibrew.org/index.php?title=Twilight_Hack
SD card formatter: http://www.sdcard.org/about/downloads/sdfv2000.exe
ok but where do you get the vc games? Is there a website where you download them? Does this work for n64?

Don't ask for links mate, google is your freind

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica