Hacking Installing same game twice same title id different region

Starplatinum78

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello I want try to install the EU version of Dragonball xenoverse 2 on my PS4. I already installed the USA version with same title id, the reason I want a new installation is because I found the 1.25 update but that update doesn't work on usa version( of course I tried more then once to repackage it but doesn't work the repackage and installation go smooth but game give me black screen after splash screen , but the PS4 doesn't freeze so I can close the app). What I want to know is. Will I get 2 installation so 2 games to launch or the second will overwrite the first what will happen to the save ? If I screw the save my son will kill me. There is a way I can try without risk of screw the save?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you sure they're the same title id? that's very rare for other regions. if say you were to rip a disc and install its pkg, then insert the disc again, the system would try to get you to delete the fpkg version of the game, because the title ids are identical. not sure why it didn't say that the game was already installed or something.

Starplatinum78

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Pretty sure I'd are the same. Didn't try yet to install the EU version since I'm scared of loosing my save if the game is overwritten

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: quite a tight bend on that 8pin->12pin adapter in my case, which is the worst case scenario, but...