Question Installing Incognito on EmuNand

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by Darkrai27, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Darkrai27
    OP

Darkrai27 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2018
    Spain
    I've just restored an old 4.1.0 backup in my OFW, my EmuNand has not incognito installed (I had WiFi settings deleted). As far as I know the Incognito homebrew only works when you launch directly the fusee-primary payload, but this won't initialize my sysNAND with Atmosphere? What I have to do to install incognito on my EmuNAND? Is it safe to boot to OFW from Hekate? I would like to continue using AutoRCM, and if it's possible to keep my fuses low so if in the future I get banned I could downgrade and have acces to warmboot.

2. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    New York City
    You can use the Incognito homebrew application in emuMMC.

Darkrai27 likes this.
  3. Darkrai27
    OP

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2018
    Spain
    Yeah, but as far as I know I have to boot with the fusee-primary payload, otherwise the homebrew doesn't work. This doesn't boot into the sysMMC??

4. Chocola

Chocola GBAtemp Meowgular

Sep 18, 2018
    Korea, South
    Neko Paradise
    The incognito RCM payload have options for apply on sysnand and emuMMC, just select emuMMC if you only want these.

Don't forget to make backup of both anyways.

Darkrai27 likes this.
  5. Darkrai27
    OP

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2018
    Spain
    Maybe a dumb question, but if I run this payload would it leave traces on my sysMMC? Even if I only edit my emuMMC prodionfo? It is better the RCM option than the .nro one?

6. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    New York City
    Payloads are virtually undetectable because they are loaded before the eMMC. Payloads are objectively better than homebrew applications (.nro files)

Darkrai27 likes this.
  7. Darkrai27
    OP

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2018
    Spain
    Perfect, I will use it then

Draxzelex likes this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted