installing games to usb brazilian method?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by IWantAHug, Jun 27, 2017.

1. IWantAHug
    OP

IWantAHug Member

Newcomer
    Mar 28, 2016
    Canada
    What is the safest way to do it. If for exemple, I install accidently an out of region game on usb, will the console brick regardless on what I install the game on? Will I be able to update like I normally would? Does ZBOTW play smootlhy like the legit copy? I wanna make sure berfore trying anything.

thanks

2. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    Here we go again with the terrible myth that installing out of region games will brick the system. No you will not brick all that will happen is the game will install but if you try to launch it you will get a message saying the game is not for your release delete it. Yes you will be able to update just fine. And yes botw will play exactly the same as retail why wouldn't it??

3. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    One thing you forgot to mention is that if he runs a CFW like Mocha or Haxchi then he'll be able to run the out of region game.

4. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    Very true I have just woke up lol.

5. IWantAHug
    OP

IWantAHug Member

Newcomer
    Mar 28, 2016
    Canada
    Is there a link to a video of the worst that could happen? Sorry its just that i have one wii u and I don't have financial support

6. Felek666

Felek666 Demonically Uncontrollable

Jan 3, 2017
    Poland
    reddit.com/r/satania/
    Nothing will go wrong unless you're an idiot and decide to install system titles which will instantly brick you.