Hacking Installing cIOS without wifi

Emerl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I must have screwed up my cIOS, because all of the sudden, backup loader is not working and I get error 384 DVD load error when I run games, so I've been told that means I need to reinstall the cIOS, but I don't have access to wifi, so could someone give me a tutorial for how to install a cIOS without internet access?

AsosaYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's not asking anyone to give cIOS he's ask for some help in fixing his problem.
What did you do before you notice the error. Did you install some thing, more detail.

Emerl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would very much like too, but it requires an internet connection with the WiiGator CIOS installer. Is there a way to install cIOS36_rev7 without Wifi or a Lan adapter?

Emerl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before it stopped working, I installed the Backup loader channel (before I was just running backup loader off my SD card through the homebrew channel) and then that channel didn't work, as well as running it from the SD card didn't work.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just use the official installer, in the release notes you will find the needed information for the offline installation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all