Hacking Installing CIOS rev 7 without the Internet.

malverns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey guys just a quick question...

I'm going to be staying round my friends house in a few days and his internet isn't working at the moment.... so i was just wondering if there is a way to install CIOS without having to have a network connection?

I know about the rules of not posting CIOS files but I dont suppose someone could point me in the right direction as to where to obtain some help.

Ahhh also... Has anyone figured out how to get SSX Blur to work on the Gamma yet?

Anyhelp would be much appreciated thanks!

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For those to lazy to read the readme... grab the installer and the 000001 folder that go with it (used to be in djtaz's pack not sure if it still is).... and when you run the installer hit left or right and it will switch to offline install. Clarky Gamma is r7. Beta was r6

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Malvern to your SSX Blur question Yes it has been made to work... Not positive but i believe the iso has to be patched to IOS249 before burning. a quick board search for ssx blur should give you the correct answer if im remembering wrong
smile.gif

malverns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
digitydogs said:
Malvern to your SSX Blur question Yes it has been made to work... Not positive but i believe the iso has to be patched to IOS249 before burning. a quick board search for ssx blur should give you the correct answer if im remembering wrong
smile.gif

Ahh yes I just found the thread, sorry I've been away for a while...

Yeah i guess i have to patch the iso before i can play it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: