Hacking Installing any update / DLC makes backups unplayable

Francesca

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
It "checks whether the software can be played" and then delivers the following error message:

Error Code: 2154-0107

An error has occurred.

If the problem persists, please refer to the Nintendo Support website.
support.nintendo.com/switch/error

Has happened to three games in the recent past, and is getting downright annoying. Any idea what the problem could be?

Francesca

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
What games update you are trying to install?

In the last few days, this has happened with Crash Team Racing, Pokken Tournament and Dragon Ball FighterZ. It's happened both with larger DLC and small updates. The updates install just fine, but I can't play the game afterwards. I've tried removing the tickets with Tinfoil; it doesn't help. I also removed some unknown tickets with gibberish names, but that can't be the problem as the issue had appeared before I did it.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the last few days, this has happened with Crash Team Racing, Pokken Tournament and Dragon Ball FighterZ. It's happened both with larger DLC and small updates. The updates install just fine, but I can't play the game afterwards. I've tried removing the tickets with Tinfoil; it doesn't help. I also removed some unknown tickets with gibberish names, but that can't be the problem as the issue had appeared before I did it.

You have 90DNS or Incognito setup? What about your sig patches, game won't run if sig patches arent setup correctly, you would get update prompt if there if communications isn't blocked.

Francesca

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
You have 90DNS or Incognito setup? What about your sig patches, game won't run if sig patches arent setup correctly, you would get update prompt if there if communications isn't blocked.

90 DNS. The games used to run properly until my installing the updates.

When I try to delete everything and reinstall the games, it does tell me to download. Obviously, I can't do that on emuMMC.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
90 DNS. The games used to run properly until my installing the updates.

When I try to delete everything and reinstall the games, it does tell me to download. Obviously, I can't do that on emuMMC.

Seem like you ran into some corruption, where the system tell you that it needs to check for corrupt file and then it tell you to redownload the game, if recheck fail you gonna have to reinstall, for me I been using Incognito to block Nintendo communication, and using goldleaf to install games, for update sometime I use HBG shop, double check your sigpatches, and also if you are exFAT switch to FAT32.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, what happen if we have both sigpatch on the sd? (the ones for kosmos and the one for athmosphere), since the common files are the sames?

It might be game specific, out of three games mention I only have Pokken Tournament installed, but I not sure what up with games you guys installed, I have incognito setup and never get any prompt about game update/system update anymore, I have been using Goldleaf 0.3 and newest build of goldleaf, they work fine for me , never had much problem with updates.

satchy

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I also get this It "checks whether the software can be played" and then delivers the following error message:

i download the game via tinfoil its playable then i might download a game and it either didnt download correctly or updated and get this then nothing works and i need to start all again what is happening here does anyone know its kinda annoying

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night