uzirider

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brunei
I have a doubt here.

I had to delete a VC games to make room in the wii memory, and now i want to install it again.
Can I reinstall the same wad or do I risk something bad?

Arendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
don't hold me responsible or anything, because I probably know as much as you do, but still, I think if you've uninstalled the WAD through WAD manager, you can re-install it also ... there shouldn't be any problem, if my logical reasoning is correct...

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Re-installing the same wad installs it with the same ticket and if the wad was there already it would just overwrite it with the new one.

Its fine to do and wont damage your wii as long as you have enough memory to install it.

Arendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
about the memory thing, is there a way to know how many blocks a WAD will use when installed? something like 2 blocks per MB or something?

Arendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'll make sure to use 2.5 in my calculations then
tongue.gif

scoozer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What the difference between uninstalling a Channel (like a WiiWare Game) by the System Menu of Wii or really uninstalling it from the Wad Manager (by waninkiko) by pushing (-)?

Actually what I do is just deleting the Channels from the System Menu the last days, is this correct or should I uninstal it from the Wad Manager?

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
What the difference between uninstalling a Channel (like a WiiWare Game) by the System Menu of Wii or really uninstalling it from the Wad Manager (by waninkiko) by pushing (-)?

Actually what I do is just deleting the Channels from the System Menu the last days, is this correct or should I uninstal it from the Wad Manager?
uninstalling with wad manger or uninstaller, removes the ticket,
deleting via sys menu, DOESN'T which therefore the (tickets) can only be removed via FORMAT

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.