Hacking Installers in the UK

lettuce

Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone in the UK have stock of the mod chips for either Lite or Phat Switch. If you could PM please

riceshot

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone in the UK have stock of the mod chips for either Lite or Phat Switch. If you could PM please
I just ordered one off aliexpress.. so take from that what you will.

this point on the board
@squee666 I'm sure you've been spammed a lot on this but... If I got myself a tri-wing y00 and phillips screwdriver and sent you the bare minimum stuff that was necessary to do the thing (with no ninty breathing down your back)... would I be able to reassemble with just the screwdrivers? I'm okay taking stuff apart but afraid of floating off caps or shtting on the board.. (aside from you know buying £30+ worth of equipment for 1-time-use with absolutely no reliability behind it lol)

Could you msg me or discord pls? >.< new member here

Last edited by riceshot,
Reactions: lettuce

ps786

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just ordered one off aliexpress.. so take from that what you will.

@squee666 I'm sure you've been spammed a lot on this but... If I got myself a tri-wing y00 and phillips screwdriver and sent you the bare minimum stuff that was necessary to do the thing (with no ninty breathing down your back)... would I be able to reassemble with just the screwdrivers? I'm okay taking stuff apart but afraid of floating off caps or shtting on the board.. (aside from you know buying £30+ worth of equipment for 1-time-use with absolutely no reliability behind it lol)

Could you msg me or discord pls? >.< new member here

I would say yes. The disassemble and assemble of NS for the purpose of sx core is pretty straight forward. There is no plastic tab to pry, no adhesive that require heating mat to remove. The only thing that require any attention is cpu shield. But I am guessing the modchip installer will do that for you.

Reactions: riceshot

AyresUK

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is anyone able to point me in the right direction of someone that can do a SX Lite,
Brother-in-Law attempted it but don’t really know what he has done as constant pink light.

@squee666 if you are still doing the ribbon cables could you PM me

ps786

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone able to point me in the right direction of someone that can do a SX Lite,
Brother-in-Law attempted it but don’t really know what he has done as constant pink light.

@squee666 if you are still doing the ribbon cables could you PM me
Check your emmc module, make sure it is properly plugged into modchip.q

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone does tricket installs on regular V1 Switch? Wlling to pay for tricket plus installation

Good idea to look at your local electronics repair shop, they can probably do the soldering for you, all the hard modders who offered service here got cease and desist order from Nintendo.

groggy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi all
I'm after a soft mod(I think) as I don't think my switch is patched.
Does anyone offer a service around Manchester?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hi @AncientBoi