Boz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm using SX Pro with emunand on 6.0. I've also had this issue before on 5.1.0 and without emunand. Currently on SX os 2.0.1 but had the same issue on previous versions too.

The installed files on the sd card for nsp games suddenly vanishes and it leaves all the games unable to play. Sd card then shows 214 GB free when there should be about 60 GB free or so.

I think it happens between reboots into and out of OFW. Has anyone else had this issue? All of my legit Eshop games remain.

Dani0702

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have the same problem.

Maybe when Boot OFW this Check the Content on sd and Tickets and deleted the games

Cant link my thread its in game & Content

Last edited by Dani0702,

Boz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Have you checked that you micro sd is genuine and not a fake capacity card?
Yep genuine Samsung from Amazon. It's happend kn both this card and on my 128. Seems to only happen after rebooting to ofw and back again.

210modz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
had the same problem when i tried out reinx cfw. It kept corrupting my sd card. switched back to sx os and the issue is resolved.

Reactions: Dani0702

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
As I said and warned in https://gbatemp.net/posts/8325521/ search for my posts there
Unlink the two nands by factory restore settings either sysnand (rename Nintendo folder or unplugged SD to avoid losing data on emunand) or emunand.

All your installed games on a nand will be archived completely when the other one doesn't have them in its ticketblob.
Because when linking, they're sharing the same Nintendo folder. Unlink them to separate Nintendo folder so when entering to your choice of nand with wrong Nintendo folder the system will ask you to delete rather than deleting without asking.

Just rename Nintendo folder to NintendoEmu after creating emunand (all your games on sysnand will be transfered to emunand). Enter sysnand and do factory restore settings (make sure your sysnand will be cleaned up before connecting to the Internet). When booting to emunand, rename Nintendo folder to NintendoSys and NintendoEmu to Nintendo and vise versa when booting to sysnand.

Use 2 sd to reduce headache.

Last edited by thaikhoa,

Dani0702

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ok thanks to you. I thought that it was a problem between emunand and sysnand. is there any other way to rename our folders. can one create the folder in windows as read-only to avoid the delete?

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
ok thanks to you. I thought that it was a problem between emunand and sysnand. is there any other way to rename our folders. can one create the folder in windows as read-only to avoid the delete?

You can use 2 different SDs to avoid such an headache.

Dani0702

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have written that. But the risk is high that you forget it (especially my wife) and start over. Maybe we will find another solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2