tsubasa hiroge
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
biggrin.gif

well my order (after 3-4 weeks) finally arrived after a few e-mails and a replacement being sent and OMG
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

well I ordered Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (1) from The Game Collection

my order was posted next day royal mail 1st class (usually 1-2 days) but 2 weeks later nothing...e-mail asking whats going on and they immediately e-mailed back saying they'll post a replacement that day. no comfirmation was sent of the replacement being sent a week later nothing. so I e-mail them again and they said they will refund the price of the game due to delivery not being successful
biggrin.gif
(pretty good customer service if you ask me) that was yesterday.

Today after recieving the refund the post arrives at lunch time and low and behold 2 packages from The Game Collection are on my doorstep
yay.gif
awesome.

opened them up aaaand 1 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (1) is in one envelope and 1 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (1) box with Call of Duty: World At War inside it
rofl.gif
needless to say I e-mailled them to say the games eventually arrived and that one of them was the wrong game they said it was ok and to keep the refund and both games as is for the inconvenience.

I for one am VERY happy. not only did I get 2 games for free, I have found an EXCELLENT website to order my games from in the future
smile.gif

Todays song is one over my all-time favourites
smile.gif

yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users