Hardware Input lag in multiplayer

gohan123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hi,

I have been playing mario 3d world on the switch with my nephew for some weeks now. I noticed an input lag while only playing in multiplayer. first I used 8bitdo ds4 + joycons. later switch pro + joycons. some times we played with 3 person or only switch pro and ds4. for some time with missioncontrol with wii + nunchuck and ds4. well the input lag was always there. I always thought it's some bluetooth interference because the joycons always had some kind of disonnects in my launch switch.

not sure if it's 3d world only problem, need to test it more. I kind of just accepted that input lag. but now the baffling thing. I got an wired xbox 360 and sys-con and even that has input lag while in multiplayer.

(before I forget, it's not caused by the death animation of another player, it's enough to feel the input lag when both players are running in a cicle)

edit: I just tested yuzu. it's the same thing. funny thing is, I tested some configs. if I disable the gyrosensor, the input lag is gone. even if both controllers on yuzu doesn't send any motion data.

Last edited by gohan123,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass