Hardware Injector Collection

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll keep an eye out for you, man!
That would be awesome! I could have my cart slot free and just keep SD cards and the DI in a cart holder.
Now there's at least 3. You won't find them for sale because nobody that has one will probably ever want to sell theirs. It's truly a magnificent little piece of hardware.

The worst part is trying to find replacement parts for new shells. The new shells are easy to print. But with the absence of real hobby shops, it's a pain trying to find some of the small bits.
Oh poo. I’m always late to the game for the neat stuff. :(

if I could get a BOM and a Gerber file (or simila) I could likely have one made.

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now there's at least 3. You won't find them for sale because nobody that has one will probably ever want to sell theirs. It's truly a magnificent little piece of hardware.

The worst part is trying to find replacement parts for new shells. The new shells are easy to print. But with the absence of real hobby shops, it's a pain trying to find some of the small bits.
If anyone has the stls I’d be happy to print the parts out for them for the cost of filament + shipping

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn man. That’s just mean.
What are you doing to your injector that requires new shells?

• Haha
Reactions: OrGoN3

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn man. That’s just mean.

What are you doing to your injector that requires new shells?
Original shell is resin and very flimsy. It easily cracked when I was screwing it back together. Screw went flying.

All of the stl files are open source and on GitHub still.
Post automatically merged:

That would be awesome! I could have my cart slot free and just keep SD cards and the DI in a cart holder.

Oh poo. I’m always late to the game for the neat stuff. :(

if I could get a BOM and a Gerber file (or simila) I could likely have one made.
Be careful now. They don't exist only because of the hammer of Nintendo and their fleet of attorneys.

Reactions: binkinator

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte