Hacking Injecting DLC .wad into vWii?

NewkTV

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically I own a Wii U. I've been hacking it for a while and have even posted tutorials on this forum for USB Loader, ect. However, I've hit a new thing and need some help. I've been using the TeconMoon vWii Injector for awhile now to get Wii ISOs installed as a title on my Wii U menu, I've also used a simular process to get Wii U DLC installed. However, my day has come and I would like to install Original Wii DLC.

I've already installed The Beatles, Rock Band on my Wii U Menu using the above method and WUP Installer. It works great and loads into vWii and plays fine. Now I want the DLC, problem is... it's a vWii game and the only way I remember how to do that is install the .wad DLC via USB Loader GX on an original Wii. I'm not quite sure how to accomplish this on the Wii U, especially if I've installed TB:RB on my Wii U menu using the vWii injector.

For now I have the Beatles DLC .wad file, but I don't want to do anything crazy until I have more details.

UPDATE: Installed HomeBrew on my vWii and then installed USB Loader GX, I have dumped my NAND to and EmuNAND and placed the loader to Full instead of Partial. I am now installing my Beatles Rockband DLC using the USB Loader GX Wad Manager. After that I'll update you on successful DLC import or not. Not sure if my WiiU Injected copy of Rockband will work or if I'll have to re-install it on the USB using USB Loader GX.

UPDATE: No progress, after installing the .wad DLC file and loading Beatles with the vWii, I see no DLC. Might try removing the injected copy and then using USB Loader GX to manage it. As of right now (With the Injected copy) the title is not recognized in USB Loader GX.

UPDATE: Forwarded conversation to a similar thread already troubleshooting the issue. I posted a reply updating my attempts and failures. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-beatles-rock-band-dlc.533263/page-2#post-8879963

Last edited by NewkTV,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up