Infinite space help needed :(

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by neokingster, Apr 1, 2010.

Apr 1, 2010
  1. neokingster
    OP

Newcomer neokingster Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    At the point where you melee battle the guy on Medyn, how the heck do you win that battle? TIA

2. DarkWay

Member DarkWay tsubasa hiroge

United Kingdom
    hmmmmm I think this one was a while ago for me now but I do believe in any melee battle you have to be quick with your attacking and be quick to change should you be the weaker attack but the AI is quite sneaky I've found.

you have to judge when to switch between the stronger attack or the same attack as the enemy because sometimes it lures you into a false sense of security and you go for the stronger attack to find the AI changing to yet the stronger attack [​IMG] it's quite irritating also don't forget your special move it can wipe out the enemy in one go if your strong enough [​IMG]

3. micado

Newcomer micado Advanced Member

United States
    The key to win melee batlles is so damn simple, that it totally ruins it.
    Do as follow:
    - In every of your ships put the highes lvl Security Room you can get.
    - Reassign 2 of your crew with the highest combat values to security (only for this battle)

As long as your attack value is a lot higher than that of your enemy, it's very hard to loose.
    If your attack value is lower than that of your enemy it is very hard to win ever!