Hacking Infinite Exception Error when launching checkpoint

DreamSlayer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Opened up a hacked version of mario called Brutal Mario 7.5 and the emulator touch screen shows up and nothing loads up top just Black. i open CHeckpoint and i now cant use it becuase it constaly loops with a exception error. here it is
IMG_20180314_010744.jpg
Save Draft
IMG_20180314_010756.jpg

nanchan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has happened before if I have ctrpf plugin or input redirect on. Try disabling all plugin and see if the problem goes away.

Taffy

jdfiehgvrhfvhfjkvgrjhfejvgrjkbjvr
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are several neat gimmicks in that game but the levels designed around them were...poor. Also, why use virtual console? Just get SNES9x, that's a new3DS so it should run better. That, and you have more than one savestate, turbo buttons, cheats, etc.

...Something just occured to me. I've never played the hack myself, but I know of a LOT of hacks that only work on ZSNES, which is not console-accurate. Things that work on ZSNES won't always work on other emulators, be it snes9x or higan (ESPECIALLY higan). I'd have to check though, but that's my guess.

Last edited by Taffy,

DreamSlayer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brutal mario didn seem to work, and iḿ using jksm now. but I still want to fix this weird problem. Iḿ not sure what the problem is with it anyway, i hope a new update can fix this.

Taffy

jdfiehgvrhfvhfjkvgrjhfejvgrjkbjvr
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again, snes9x. If you can install a non-legit virtual console game then you can probably get snes9x. Better in every way I can think of.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2