Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
182617-header.jpg
PlayStation Move support has been outed for inFAMOUS 2 by way of the official website for Sony's glow-in-the-dark waggle dildo. The upcoming superhero sequel from Sucker Punch has been listed among those games featuring Move.

Bear in mind of course that Sony has not officially announced this, so there's a possibility that the website could have gotten it wrong. At last count, Sucker Punch was considering Move, but hadn't announced any final decisions.

Even so, it's beginning to look like every game that comes out for the PS3, at least via Sony, is going to have some sort of Move support, and that's cool. So long as it's optional and isn't forced upon us, it's a decent idea to throw in some waggle for those who want it. [/p]
icon11.gif
Source (Destructoid)

I really don't care and yet I still post

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I actually played the one-hour full-game trial of Infamous earlier today and boy was I impressed! I shall also be picking up Playstation Move sometime so it will be a nice little bonuses playing the second one with it
smile.gif

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
luke_c said:
I actually played the one-hour full-game trial of Infamous earlier today and boy was I impressed! I shall also be picking up Playstation Move sometime so it will be a nice little bonuses playing the second one with it
smile.gif
omg u didn't get that game??? it was so awesome
nayps3.gif

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Meh, out of those 4 games, I'd go with the Sly collection. Loved all the games.

I always found Prototype to be.. "better" than inFamous. Then again, I never really played much of the latter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo