Gaming Inazuma Eleven (eShop) Discussion

Kunoha

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't seen any discussion forum for that game, haha.

So, for those curious, Inazuma Eleven is basically soccer with super powers. To give out a spoiler-free plot, a 8th Grader named Mark Evans has to save his soccer club from disband...When a friendly match comes up with the best team in Japan. (That reminds me, all of the names are in English for a bunch of dudes living in Japan.)

So... Feel free to discuss! :P

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well there used to be a lot of buzz about the IE games years back, considering there was a moderate amount of hype regarding their (delayed) European releases.

I'm glad to see that this game finally made it over to the US after 6 years, and remastered no less (and with a new dub and Japanese opening), but I'm feeling impatient waiting for the second one, if it'll come over at all. Once it does come over, though, I'll be a happy camper. It's my favorite of the original IE trilogy; did a lot for the series.

Kunoha

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the British voices suck.

(But hey, at least the had the American dub. And there should be some sort of translation to the Japanese opening. It's a really cool song.)

Other than that, I shall happily wait for the second (or even the GO game) until the end of time.

Steena

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
a 8th Grader named Mark Evans has to save his soccer club from disband...When a friendly match comes up with the best team in Japan.
Why would the best japanese soccer team ever want to do a friendly match with a random school's soccer club activity that is on the brink of disbanding?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: