Inazuma Eleven (eShop) Discussion

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Kunoha, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Kunoha
    OP

Kunoha Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 18, 2014
    United States
    Anaheim, California
    I haven't seen any discussion forum for that game, haha.

So, for those curious, Inazuma Eleven is basically soccer with super powers. To give out a spoiler-free plot, a 8th Grader named Mark Evans has to save his soccer club from disband...When a friendly match comes up with the best team in Japan. (That reminds me, all of the names are in English for a bunch of dudes living in Japan.)

So... Feel free to discuss! :P

2. machomuu

machomuu Drops by occasionally

Sep 4, 2009
    United States
    The Courtroom
    Well there used to be a lot of buzz about the IE games years back, considering there was a moderate amount of hype regarding their (delayed) European releases.

I'm glad to see that this game finally made it over to the US after 6 years, and remastered no less (and with a new dub and Japanese opening), but I'm feeling impatient waiting for the second one, if it'll come over at all. Once it does come over, though, I'll be a happy camper. It's my favorite of the original IE trilogy; did a lot for the series.

3. Kunoha
    OP

Kunoha Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 18, 2014
    United States
    Anaheim, California
    Yeah, the British voices suck.

(But hey, at least the had the American dub. And there should be some sort of translation to the Japanese opening. It's a really cool song.)

Other than that, I shall happily wait for the second (or even the GO game) until the end of time.

4. Steena

Steena GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    Italy
    Why would the best japanese soccer team ever want to do a friendly match with a random school's soccer club activity that is on the brink of disbanding?

5. Kunoha
    OP

Kunoha Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 18, 2014
    United States
    Anaheim, California
    Gotta watch the anime (or at least play the game) to understand.
    And that team isn't really that brutal... (They are.)