Hacking Importing Saves from PC to Switch

LittleTeaGarden

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So, I've already looked through this forum and even did some searching on Google, but the answer is still not clear for me. I'm hoping someone with experience can answer this for me.

I've hacked my 3DS with Homebrew before, so I'm not new to the concept. But this time, I wish to hack my switch. I guess since this console is still relatively new, the details of hacking it are still a bit hard to find (for me at least) compared to hacking information on the 3DS.

My purpose is that I wish to import saved files on my PC to my switch with little to no trouble. For example, I have a save on my PC for a switch game, and I want to put that save in my game so that I can play that saved file. I already have the game. My question is, what is the safest way to do this? I still have multiple online games and I don't intend to do any hacking or pirating or things of that nature. But, I still want to be able to play those games and I only intend to use Homebrew this one time.

Any advice? Most of what I found was dated to 2018, so Nintendo was really on top of things for their new console. Any ideas of how I can do this and not leave a trace?

Thank you!

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I've already looked through this forum and even did some searching on Google, but the answer is still not clear for me. I'm hoping someone with experience can answer this for me.

I've hacked my 3DS with Homebrew before, so I'm not new to the concept. But this time, I wish to hack my switch. I guess since this console is still relatively new, the details of hacking it are still a bit hard to find (for me at least) compared to hacking information on the 3DS.

My purpose is that I wish to import saved files on my PC to my switch with little to no trouble. For example, I have a save on my PC for a switch game, and I want to put that save in my game so that I can play that saved file. I already have the game. My question is, what is the safest way to do this? I still have multiple online games and I don't intend to do any hacking or pirating or things of that nature. But, I still want to be able to play those games and I only intend to use Homebrew this one time.

Any advice? Most of what I found was dated to 2018, so Nintendo was really on top of things for their new console. Any ideas of how I can do this and not leave a trace?

Thank you!
There is no safe way to do this. Importing save data is trackable and can only be accomplished via hacking especially if you are importing it from your PC. You also posted this thread in the wrong subforum. Since your question relates to save data, it belongs in the ROM Saves subforum.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: An already modded one with some games