Hacking Question I'm wanting to update to 8.0

NathanPeterson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I'm wanting to update to 8.0 so I can play the newest update of Fortnite.

Should I be doing this with "ChoixDujourNX"?

I'm currently using EmuNAND with 7.0.1 and planning on keeping this at this firmware. What I'm unsure of is if I can update just original NAND with ChoixDujourNX safely? Is this how it works?

D

Deleted User

You're good to update if you have emunand. Install the update with choixdujournx for sure so in case you want to still downgrade

Reactions: NathanPeterson

NathanPeterson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
You're good to update if you have emunand. Install the update with choixdujournx for sure so in case you want to still downgrade
Thanks for the response. I haven't used used choixdujournx yet but if I do am I required to have autorcm on at all times so I don't burn fuses. (I'm not really a big fan of autorcm)

D

Deleted User

Thanks for the response. I haven't used used choixdujournx yet but if I do am I required to have autorcm on at all times so I don't burn fuses. (I'm not really a big fan of autorcm)
I dont think it is. I've had briccmii payload accidentally remove my autorcm because i pressed the wrong button. My fuses are still the same even without it. You can turn off AutoRCM if you like. I personally like it since its simple with my carrying case setup

Reactions: NathanPeterson

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo