I'm so lonely so very lonely. . .

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Balrogs.Pain, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Balrogs.Pain
    OP

Balrogs.Pain GBAtemp Fan

Aug 2, 2008
    Well, lately i've been addicted to diablo 2 after not playing it for a while, and im becoming sort of a perfectionist trying to get my characters to the best potential they can be, but i cant really do that alone. So i was wondering, does anyone here play it? would you guys wanna play together some time?
    I play on U.S East, closed b.net. my acc is same as this one, i think o.o.

2. omgpwn666

omgpwn666 Guy gamer and proud!

Jun 14, 2008
    United States
    Florida
    I was playing allot of it recently,but my account got banned when I shared info with my cousin and he said lots of insulting stuff in the chat. -.-

3. GameSoul

GameSoul youtube.com/variantdevil

Mar 21, 2008
    United States
    Illinois
    I never played Diablo before. If it's free I might start playing it. I'm starting to think I might be better off not playing it...

4. anaxs

anaxs got milk, got candy

Mar 23, 2009
    Canada
    your moms jeans pocket
    cool story..jk

5. mattsaysfooey

mattsaysfooey Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 13, 2007
    United States
    Uhhh yeah unlike console games and the rest of all computer games/software....I actually buy
    blizzard games, I actually have legit copies of wc2,wc3,diablo 2 and lod.

I tried wow but was put off by the high monthly,tedious over questing and the like.
    I would need to actually install it and make a new char.

6. Balrogs.Pain
    OP

Balrogs.Pain GBAtemp Fan

Aug 2, 2008
    lol, same. i pirate most of my games, but when it comes to blizzard, i always buy their games, solely for b.net.

Gamesoul, the online is free, and its fun if your a little b it of a perfectionist, seeing as how you try to build up your characters and get them the strongest they can be.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice