I'm New!

huggy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all i am a newb, not a noob. but i want to thank whoever saved me from the NINTENDO forums! thank you soo much for who saved me! I am very interested in getting a FLASH CART for GBA, but don't know which one. I was thinking about XROM or XG....any ideas?

I hope to bring a lot to community over time.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Yeah, Jandaman.com, lik-sang.com, and a few others, just browse and you'll find out what sites you should go to in no time XD.

Also, like others have said, XG and X-Rom is a one way ticket to hell. I suggest getting the EFA 512, or EZF-II Powerstar 512, like i wanna get, or the EZFA 256Mb, great cart, just only goes up to 256mb in size lol(no 512Mb). Plus I heard some great things about F2A-Ultra, which has 1Gb Support
biggrin.gif
, Oh, as well as Pogoshell, the worlds first True Flash Cart OS, built for F2a-Ultra
biggrin.gif

knl

I can change this?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Welcome to the forums. Unfortunately, I have extremely limited knowledge of flash carts so my purpose here is only to welcome you.
So is my purpose. But my second purpose is to get 1 post closer to customizable titles XD
While you're at it, why not look around and find yourself a good avatar & something to put at your signature? They help... uh... show character. I think. Look at my avatar, I just added it
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah Dinoh psi wants you to destroy his booty +1