I'm New!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by huggy, Sep 19, 2004.

1. huggy
    OP

huggy Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 19, 2004
    United States
    Hey all i am a newb, not a noob. but i want to thank whoever saved me from the NINTENDO forums! thank you soo much for who saved me! I am very interested in getting a FLASH CART for GBA, but don't know which one. I was thinking about XROM or XG....any ideas?

I hope to bring a lot to community over time.

2. gunner6666

gunner6666 O_O

Oct 24, 2002
    United States
    The center of a singularity
  3. remisser

remisser GBAtemp Regular

Oct 28, 2002
    United States
    twitter.com/tipsforguys
    jandaman.com -- anything less is uncivilized.

4. The Teej

The Teej Also known as The Tjalian

Former Staff
    Jun 27, 2004
    England
    Yeah, Jandaman.com, lik-sang.com, and a few others, just browse and you'll find out what sites you should go to in no time XD.

Also, like others have said, XG and X-Rom is a one way ticket to hell. I suggest getting the EFA 512, or EZF-II Powerstar 512, like i wanna get, or the EZFA 256Mb, great cart, just only goes up to 256mb in size lol(no 512Mb). Plus I heard some great things about F2A-Ultra, which has 1Gb Support [​IMG] , Oh, as well as Pogoshell, the worlds first True Flash Cart OS, built for F2a-Ultra [​IMG]

5. Fusion Master

Fusion Master WOW Addict :0

Oct 27, 2002
    QLD, Australia
    Welcome to the forums. Unfortunately, I have extremely limited knowledge of flash carts so my purpose here is only to welcome you.

6. knl

knl I can change this?

Jun 2, 2003
    Brazil
    So is my purpose. But my second purpose is to get 1 post closer to customizable titles XD
    While you're at it, why not look around and find yourself a good avatar & something to put at your signature? They help... uh... show character. I think. Look at my avatar, I just added it [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice