Im loving Canada

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
than you so much. I heard that it's going to snow on thursday. YEY!!! Im more concern on my mom. she's 61 years old and you know, a son is concerned.

Thanks for all the greetings and welcome. I'll compile all the pics I will have and post it here

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
tj_cool said:
Maybe you should change your flag
tongue.gif
I was going to say that.
mad.gif

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
strange, i hate all filipinos, they're disgusting but when im in canada, i miss them. I was happy to see some filipinos here in canda. im wearing my filipino pride. lol

i miss filipino foods. i miss those anoying filipino shouting and yelling and producing very loud music in the neighborhood

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
don't you miss those filipino's yelling in the streets going "Baloooot ! Balooooot !" or the ones trying to sell pandesal ?

xD. that's what i miss, you'll never see that in canada ...

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
what i miss are those drug addicts yelling and shouting bad words. lol. we have lots of those in my hometown.

i miss those families fighting and yelling bad words to each other. those bottles and plates flying all over their house.

i miss those bottle men collecting bottles. I miss those people/alligators who always speed up in the train because they want to be the first one. I miss those people in the MRT train who compress themselves because there's no more space.

I miss those annoying security guards who ALWAYS check your bags before entering the malls.

I miss those wanna-be people who wear american clothes and look themselves as "Sosyal" (rich-wannabe). Theyre disgusting.

I miss those dark filipinos trying to be white by going to the doctor and have themselves be operated to turn into white. I miss those those. Here in Canda, it's more balanced. more friendlier.

Oh, I miss playing very loud music in our house that our 8 neighbors can hear. lol. I miss playing my headphones to the loudest that will annoy people nearby

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Chris_Skylock said:
what i miss are those drug addicts yelling and shouting bad words. lol. we have lots of those in my hometown.

i miss those families fighting and yelling bad words to each other. those bottles and plates flying all over their house.

i miss those bottle men collecting bottles. I miss those people/alligators who always speed up in the train because they want to be the first one. I miss those people in the MRT train who compress themselves because there's no more space.

I miss those annoying security guards who ALWAYS check your bags before entering the malls.

I miss those wanna-be people who wear american clothes and look themselves as "Sosyal" (rich-wannabe). Theyre disgusting.

I miss those dark filipinos trying to be white by going to the doctor and have themselves be operated to turn into white. I miss those those. Here in Canda, it's more balanced. more friendlier.

Oh, I miss playing very loud music in our house that our 8 neighbors can hear. lol. I miss playing my headphones to the loudest that will annoy people nearby

That is deh lyfe!!!1!

Welcome to Canada. Which area in Toronto you are in?

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
I was in WIlson St/ave for my first 5 days since Monday. Our nearest station is Yorksmill Station. then in Bathurst area in Wilson AVe/ST (I was confuse on the streets. lol). I went to Marche restaurant in UNION STATION with my uncle from Oshawa. The restau was so amazing. You received a credit card-like and you order with that card. The bill was almost 100 dollars for four of us with my mom and my sis and my uncle

Im here in London, ON for the time being. Wanting to go to Oshawa to visit my cute little cousins

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +2