Apple I'm in a bit of a pickle with my iPod Touch D:

• Thread starter Deleted-273695
  • Start date
  • Views 1,535
  • Replies 6
D

Deleted-273695

OP
So I jailbroke my iPod and then it was working fine, I downloaded [BossPaper ~ Changes the background so that the lock screen isn't the same, SBSettings ~ You all know what it is, and Gb4iphone ~ GameBoy emulator for iPod touch.]
I'm on iOS 4.0 and I can't get into DFU mode thats why I stayed/downgraded to 4.0.
It started to get really slow and they were the only cydia things plus Twiter Facebook Tradenations and Cliff Diving.
I got angry at the laggynes and noticed something wasn't right when I went into cydia it wouldn't load
ohnoes.png
It would say loading for AAAAAAGGGGGGEEEEEESSSSSS!
Then I locked it and tried to unlock but then I clicked the home and lock buttons several time for it to do nothing. I held down the lock button and it came up with an apple logo

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
ihackedit said:
It won't recognize via itunes, sorry I forgot to add that :/

Use the Control Panel to uninstall iTunes and related software components in the following order. Then, restart your computer.

iTunes
QuickTime
Apple Software Update
Apple Mobile Device Support
Bonjour
Apple Application Support (iTunes 9 or later)

once done download this and let it run, once it says it has done it's thing, try opening itunes again.

no it won't delete stuff inside the tunes library.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
ihackedit said:
What if other users use iTunes? Won't it delete thier shit?
All your settings/music/libraries are kept. They're stored in your documents, this just removes the program files.

Why can't you DFU mode your iPod? Is it an actual hardware problem e.g. your sleep button is broken?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl: +1