Tekkin88

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You know that girl from the other post? Yeah, now she's with another guy. (I don't even know if the first guy knows.) And now her friend is drifting away. Because she knows, her friend knows she shouldn't be doing that. Seriously? We're only in the 8th grade. (That's for you Maz.) Now religion isn't that much involved but it's more of a "You're serious? You actually want to do that? You do? Bye." kind of thing to me.

Anyways, I have to do research for a persuasive paper. My subject is evolution(against).

>w

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
You're very open about your views. And while I don't necessarily agree with them, I admire your forthrightness.
smile.gif

D

Deleted User

Tekkin88 said:
Well, if nobody was open and forthright then we'd all be at home, sleeping, and when we wake up, we'd go back to sleep again.
My ideal life, sleeping.

jos7960

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tekkin88 said:
Anyways, I have to do research for a persuasive paper. My subject is evolution(against).

Update you blog with some of your arguments. I've always been interested in evolution. I'm starting my evolution course at the university on Monday.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What a dirty heathen! Burn in hell ye foul demon!

I'm a textbook atheist but not the douchey ones who go around spouting anti-religious hatespeech until they, in fact, become a religion themselves.

Anyway, upon reading your last post and this one, I assume you're in a Catholic school? Still, there's nothing wrong with having an open mind. You should be able to choose what you believe as a person, not as what a parent dictates. As long as she isn't snorting coke off of some guys penis she has all rights to date people that are reasonable.

I see people in my school make much worse decisions than decide to date a guy from another religion. Drugs, alcohol, banging each other before they're even 16 (I draw my limits, people). It gets sickening, even as being the immoral and souless person I am (I laugh when babies get crushed by cars).

And for your argument against evolution, look at internet. People are only supposed to be from survival of the fittest, yet some Neanderthals are smarter than some people on the internet. That was sarcasm though, I think evolution is real.

jos7960

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guild McCommunist said:
It gets sickening, even as being the immoral and souless person I am
You do know that a 'soul' is a religious concept. Saying you're soulless acknowledges the existence of a soul.
smileipb2.png

QUOTE(Guild McCommunist @ Oct 25 2009, 08:12 PM) (I laugh when babies get crushed by cars).
Why would you post that so proudly?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jos7960 said:
Guild McCommunist said:
(I laugh when babies get crushed by cars).
Why would you post that so proudly?

Because it's hilarious.

Hey, I got a joke for you. What's the difference between a dead baby and a watermelon?

One's fun to hit with a sledgehammer. The other is a watermelon.

Also, siggy'd your quote.

jos7960

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well I'm honoured.
rolleyes.gif

Your joke reminded me of the Christmas Critter episode of Southpark. Now that was funny.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Tekkin88 said:
Yould you post your report or at least your arguments here? I too am interested.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I am of Catholic religion. I do find myself sometimes not following the ways of the Catholic Church and I even have a hint of doubt about this Jesus and his doings, but I'm not exactly open about them to people.

How do you get a KYT session? I have been here for 1 or 2 years and still haven't had one yet..

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameSoul said:
I am of Catholic religion. I do find myself sometimes not following the ways of the Catholic Church and I even have a hint of doubt about this Jesus and his doings

hint of doubt ? Think again.

in prison, John had time to think and entertain doubts. He began to hear about the works of Christ, and may have wondered why Jesus didn't, through some miracle, deliver him from his imprisonment. So he sent two of his disciples . . .

"And it came to pass, when Jesus had made an end of commanding his twelve disciples, he departed thence to teach and to preach in their cities. Now when John had heard in the prison the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples, And said unto him, Art thou he that should come, or do we look for another? " (Matthew 11:1-3, KJV)

Jesus answered them,

"Go back to John and tell him what you hear and have seen for yourself, that the blind and lame and lepers and deaf are healed, the dead are raised up, and the poor hear the good news of God's kingdom. Happy is he who has no doubts about me." (Matthew 11:4-6)

smile.gif

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
GameSoul said:
I am of Catholic religion. I do find myself sometimes not following the ways of the Catholic Church and I even have a hint of doubt about this Jesus and his doings

hint of doubt ? Think again.

in prison, John had time to think and entertain doubts. He began to hear about the works of Christ, and may have wondered why Jesus didn't, through some miracle, deliver him from his imprisonment. So he sent two of his disciples . . .

"And it came to pass, when Jesus had made an end of commanding his twelve disciples, he departed thence to teach and to preach in their cities. Now when John had heard in the prison the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples, And said unto him, Art thou he that should come, or do we look for another? " (Matthew 11:1-3, KJV)

Jesus answered them,

"Go back to John and tell him what you hear and have seen for yourself, that the blind and lame and lepers and deaf are healed, the dead are raised up, and the poor hear the good news of God's kingdom. Happy is he who has no doubts about me." (Matthew 11:4-6)

smile.gif

Why do you insist on preaching in almost every one of your posts?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb