Homebrew RELEASE IlluminatiNX | Yet another useless homebrew

Dontwait00

Unknown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There are a lot of bugs in the program, so feel free to help me, as this is the best part i love more. Thanks!
PSA: i have lost the source code. Sorry for the drawback

This is my second time i created a useless homebrew, which i didn't pubblicated on GBAtemp the first one (but is released on my Discord server).

The homebrew im releasing now, prints pyramids with * * * with a maximum of 40 rows which they are generated by using rand() code.
I enjoyed making this homebrew as a simple project, doing tests and fixing errors as i love coding in C. Im releasing this useless homebrew, because i dont care what people thinks about how much is useless this homebrew, now that PlayerNX has been released thew hours ago... So who cares...

COMMANDS:
B = Prints another pyramid
A = Resets values and stuff..

Changelog:

v1.0.0 - initial release
if anybody is interested, i need 10 more members on my discord server to giveaway SXOS free!

Attachments

• illuminatiNX.zip
    101 KB · Views: 174
Last edited by Dontwait00,
Reactions: XxShalevElimelechxX
D

Deleted-442439

There are a lot of bugs in the program, so feel free to help me, as this is the best part i love more. Thanks!
PSA: i have lost the source code. Sorry for the drawback

This is my second time i created a useless homebrew, which i didn't pubblicated on GBAtemp the first one (but is released on my Discord server).

The homebrew im releasing now, prints pyramids with * * * with a maximum of 40 rows which they are generated by using rand() code.
I enjoyed making this homebrew as a simple project, doing tests and fixing errors as i love coding in C. Im releasing this useless homebrew, because i dont care what people thinks about how much is useless this homebrew, now that PlayerNX has been released thew hours ago... So who cares...

COMMANDS:
B = Prints another pyramid
A = Resets values and stuff..

Changelog:

v1.0.0 - initial release

Great work, and keep learning!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.