Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feds4u

feds4u Banned
    Banned

United States
    [​IMG]

Want to see something funny? I'm going to own the TC hard. Obnoxious fanboys deserve what they get.

This is from the Digg entry on this poll. Which is being rigged by the blog that posted this story.

http://digg.com/playstation/IGN_Poll_PS3_t...th_a_big_margin

Here's a link to the poll so you too can "vote"

http://microsites.ign.com/kfc/console_poll/

http://boards.ign.com/Message.aspx?topic=160061200 "How to Ruin IGN Poll sponsored by OutKast300"
    http://boards.ign.com/Message.aspx?topic=1...&replies=43 "How to Ruin IGN Poll sponsored by Reggie"
    http://boards.ign.com/Message.aspx?topic=1...&replies=27 "How to Ruin IGN Poll sponsored by Microsoft"

All posted on: 3/4 4:35pm weeks before this blog tried to rigg the poll. [​IMG]

Anyway try this trick for yourself. It really does work. If you follow some of those links you'll see people saying the same thing. Some of them even went so far as to use rapid fire programs designed for PC gaming to produce mass votes.

Punks = 1

ZeWarriorFanboy = 0

2. Artheido

Artheido GBAtemp Fan

People could easily multi-vote on IGN polls. I like the PS3, good mature games and massively multiplayer online features. But, the only good game I've played on it was COD4 with its online mode, probably because I got to play with my sony-fanboy-friends. =]

3. ZeWarrior

OP ZeWarrior TheWarrior

Brazil
    *sigh* Don't you retards understand I was just posting news?!

4. feds4u

feds4u Banned
    Banned

United States
    [​IMG]

Don't you realize that you're a ridiculous fanboy and that you've been owned and humiliated before the entire board. [​IMG]

Colonel Sanders says "hello"

5. ZeWarrior

OP ZeWarrior TheWarrior

Brazil

Your logic is full of fail. Honestly, its not surprising either. If I had created the article fine. But don't flame the mail man.

6. feds4u

feds4u Banned
    Banned

United States
    [​IMG]

You're life is full of fail.

7. Linkiboy

Linkiboy GBAtemp Testing Area

United States
    Whoa there, little guy. Don't get too worked up. As you yourself said(I don't know why you changed in this topic, so unlike you!) opinions don't matter, and that the consumer doesn't matter! It all about fun right?

nosarcasm: dont post an opinion giving credit to the article and expect to be innocent. [​IMG]

8. deathfisaro

deathfisaro Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan

Canada
    Well, wasn't the only reason you delivered the news because PS3 got the most votes?
    That's not really productive, and I think you'd expected some fanboys to react like mad cows.

Has anyone posted the fact that both IGN/1UP said pick up PS3 GTA4 for graphics and 360 GTA4 for DLC?
    I think that helps owners of both consoles. And in that post, saying PS3 graphics is superior in GTA4's case wouldn't cause people to leave negative comments. Probably they'd just say "Whatever, GTA's never had top-notch graphics on consoles, and DLC is huge anyway."
    (Although GTA3 SA PC version with user made patches make the graphics undoubtably superior to console versions)

9. Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!

United States
    I own a 360 and a wii but I kind of agree with the poll. The wii's graphics are outdated despite the system being very young. The 360 is just a mess, everytime I turn it on I wonder if I am going to have to send it back to M$ or not. I actually worry while I'm playing games that maybe I should shut it off and let it cool down.
    The only upside is that it's flashable and the kid that flashed it for me did the warranty sticker deal so I can send it back if it shits out.
    But in the long run the PS3 I think will be the winner due to it's durability, blu-ray playback, and basically all the 360 games that are coming out now are coming out for ps3 too.
    I'm going to buy one soon when I can afford it I've decided.

10. feds4u

feds4u Banned
    Banned

United States
    You agree that Sony fanboys are pathetic and love to rig polls. [​IMG]

I've never had so much fun in a topic. At least the guy who revealed the truth behind this poll shared it with everyone equally. Nintendo fanboys, Sony fanboys and MS fanboys all got a chance to show how pathetic they are.

Here's the deal; all fanboys are pathetic. The fact that everyone on IGN knew how to rig the poll only proves that certain fanboys are more pathetic than others.

STFU and enjoy your games. Anything beyond that is a waste of time.

And lol @ ZeWarriorFanboy getting his panties in a bunch. [​IMG]

11. Giga_Gaia

Giga_Gaia GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    The Wii is already the winner, polls or not.

12. ZeWarrior

OP ZeWarrior TheWarrior

Brazil
    Lol. Way to jump in to conclusions. This gen has just started. If you honestly believe the Wii is already the winner, I think you have another thing coming.

13. feds4u

feds4u Banned
    Banned

United States
    Bawww little fanboy, BAWWWWWW

14. ZeWarrior

OP ZeWarrior TheWarrior

Brazil
    Stop being such a tool. You're making your self look even more pathetic. This isn't GameFAQs, little troll.

15. mat88

mat88 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    know what?
    today I was at ebgames to preorder GTA IV. The guy ask me for what console and I said 360. Then he said "Good choice" hihihi

16. feds4u

feds4u Banned
    Banned

United States
    This from the fanboy who posted a troll topic concerning an easily rigged poll sponsored by KFC. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

"I say which one of you rascals fixed my poll?
    I don't take kindly to fanboys.
    I'm gonna spit in your coleslaw."

17. ZeWarrior

OP ZeWarrior TheWarrior

Brazil
    Why can't you drop it? I didn't know it was rigged. Let me guess, you think I voted for on the poll? No. I saw news on a site, and posted it here for others to see. God damn people so defensive.

18. feds4u

feds4u Banned
    Banned

United States
    You're a hate filled fanboy idiot. You posted this topic to spread your hate. You somehow thought this corporate sponsored poll, which is easily rigged, somehow validated your console biggotry. People like you should be mocked at every possible opportunity.

I'm just glad I could help. [​IMG]

19. deathfisaro

deathfisaro Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan

Canada
    Oh wow, I have no idea why I bothered clicked on this topic.

And yeah, GTA4 for 360 is a good choice because 360 version gets DLC earlier than the PS3 version. Also the effects of the achievements on 360 is immediate, while the whatever equivalent of achievements on PS3 version of GTA4 need to wait until Home starts. I've heard you get trophies and shit by doing certain things on PS3 version, but I'm not gonna buy into that until I get to try Home out.

20. ZeWarrior

OP ZeWarrior TheWarrior

Brazil
    You should know.. Wow joining in March 2008. Sure took your time to get to know the person your making deep accusations to. To me, you just seem like another 360 fanboy who can't accept the facts. I don't hate anything, I'm barely a fanboy. I'm dedicated to my console of choice, but I far from hate the competition. Unlike you. Hypocrisy ftl.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - concludes, console, should

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.