paul1991returns

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's a load of shit.

It's not even trivia! It's just a way to get users to browser their shitty site.

It's so obvious, too! They didn't even try to hide the true purpose of the "giveaway".

QUOTE said:
QUESTION ONE - IGN recently reviewed PilotWings Resort for the Nintendo 3DS. What score did Rich give the game?

Screw you, IGN. Screw you.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
paul1991returns said:
That's a load of shit.

It's not even trivia! It's just a way to get users to browser their shitty site.

It's so obvious, too! They didn't even try to hide the true purpose of the "giveaway".

QUOTE said:
QUESTION ONE - IGN recently reviewed PilotWings Resort for the Nintendo 3DS. What score did Rich give the game?

Who gives a shit, it takes all of 5 seconds to check the score and you're entering to possibly get free shit. Stop whining.

I might enter sometime, I think I used to have an IGN account.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to ask this... I dont know if I should know it.... why you guys hate IGN?
I visit this site a couple of times for the last days and found several articles about Nintendo, that are just fine.
They talk good about the 3DS, good about the latest entries of Pokemon, they even have made an article about all the japanese games that Nintendo should localize in USA in order to maintain alive the Wii and DS systems.

So... what is wrong with this site? Compared to others sites like Gametrailers (which sucks major balls), IGN is kind of fine.
I dont love it... but I dont hate it.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NahuelDS said:
Sorry to ask this... I dont know if I should know it.... why you guys hate IGN?
I visit this site a couple of times for the last days and found several articles about Nintendo, that are just fine.
They talk good about the 3DS, good about the latest entries of Pokemon, they even have made an article about all the japanese games that Nintendo should localize in USA in order to maintain alive the Wii and DS systems.

So... what is wrong with this site? Compared to others sites like Gametrailers (which sucks major balls), IGN is kind of fine.
I dont love it... but I dont hate it.

IGN has consistently made poor quality reviews. I mean I don't care about the 3DS ones but they often do a shit job with the PSP reviews and there's the infamous God Hand review (which has a strong following but they dumped a nice 3/10 on it).

They're a decently reputable news site, they just have shit views that are often shoved out way too quickly and end up being incredibly shallow and inaccurate.

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
paul1991returns said:
That's a load of shit.

QUOTE said:

Did you really think they would just give away 6 3DS's out of pure generosity? People complain WAY too much about IGN.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
with all the fanboy/lurkers I just won't be able to compete... oh well, I guess I'll use my time to be productive.
frown.gif

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
IGN has consistently made poor quality reviews. I mean I don't care about the 3DS ones but they often do a shit job with the PSP reviews and there's the infamous God Hand review (which has a strong following but they dumped a nice 3/10 on it).

They're a decently reputable news site, they just have shit views that are often shoved out way too quickly and end up being incredibly shallow and inaccurate.
Oh it inconvenient when it not about you Sony products the way you like.
laugh.gif

Like you tell me, maybe it not as "godlike" as you think it is.
tongue.gif

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
paul1991returns said:
That's a load of shit.

QUOTE said:

As Nollog said, welcome to economics. Beyond that, the reason the "trivia question" for a lot of contests in the US is stupid is because many states have laws that require there to be "an element of skill" to be added so that it is not based on pure chance alone, else it could be considered an illegal lottery. California in particular (where IGN is) has particularly strict sweepstake and contest laws.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back