Ideal Gamepad protectors to use?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by paulee123, Dec 6, 2012.

1. paulee123
    OP

paulee123 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 14, 2008
    United States
    Hi people,

Was wondering what people are using for protectors for the gamepad e.g screen and case.

2. lovewiibrew

lovewiibrew Sifjar is a pirate

Oct 9, 2010
    United States
    I just bought the jacket, screen cover, and replacement stylus pack from Gamestop.

3. nando

nando GBAtemp Addict

Jan 1, 2008
    United States
    I just got some cheap ones from amazon. Forgot the brand but the are sold by eforcity. It costs 3 dollars shipped for 3. They work great. No problems installing and no bubbles.

I dont like cases of any kind. Unless you are intent on reselling and need to keep it looking brand new i dont see why you would need one. I rather look at a few scuffs here and there than look at a crappy case

4. d.d.d.

d.d.d. GBAtemp Fan

Jun 26, 2012
    Tokyo Metropolis
    I got the Nintendo-brand pack: screen protector, cleaning cloth, and regular-sized stylus.
    It's really nice, though not sure if it's as nice as a Hori-brand one.
    With that huge screen, it was hard to get it on straight and dust free.
    I tell you one thing though, I am gonna eventually switch my black gamepad for a white one. I know I shouldn't care but the finger prints show up so easily on it and especially when it sits out on the charging stand.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice