[Idea] Ninjhax Uninstaller

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Bubsy Bobcat, Sep 23, 2015.

?

Does anybody else like this game for some bizarre reason?

1. Yes.

50.0%
  2. Hell no!

50.0%
  1. Bubsy Bobcat
    OP

Bubsy Bobcat halloween peener

Jul 8, 2015
    Zimbabwe
    I'm back with more ideas for dumb homebrew! My next idea/request/whatever is a Ninjhax Uninstaller!
    But before you yell at me "You can uninstall Ninjhax by deleting all save data you plonker!!", the reason why I want this is because... I actually like Cubic Ninja! :shy:
    This would be really neat if I decided I want to play about on the level creator without deleting my 100% complete save! :sad:

Or another idea I was thinking of (if it's possible) is having Ninjhax saved as a custom level so as soon as you select it via Custom Levels/Level Editor, it'll boot up Ninjhax!

So if someone is able to pull this off, you'll earn my and my terrible taste in video games' respect, and that is something very very priceless. B-)

Konno Ryo likes this.
  2. lemanuel

lemanuel Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker

Dec 11, 2014
    Portugal
    You know there's a thread for suggestions, right?

HaloEffect17 likes this.
  3. duwen

duwen Old Man Yoshi

Sep 6, 2013
    United States
    Bullet Hell
    You do know there are other ways of launching ninjhax right? Thus freeing up your Cubic Ninja for legitimate play.
    And if you're on a fw that doesn't allow those entry points, you're on a firmware that allows for cfw and you can just run a cia of CN to access ninjhax.

fmkid likes this.
  4. Bubsy Bobcat
    OP

Jul 8, 2015
    Zimbabwe
    [​IMG]
    Nope, I wasn't aware...

5. lemanuel

lemanuel Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker

Dec 11, 2014
    Portugal
    Look better next time. Lesson learned at least. ;)

HaloEffect17 likes this.
  6. Bubsy Bobcat
    OP

Jul 8, 2015
    Zimbabwe
    I know of the other ways, but unfortunately I'm stuck on 9.4 and I don't want to update since I don't want to lose spiderhax and just in case something cfw-wise/downgrading for 9.5 and below happens soon.

7. duwen

duwen Old Man Yoshi

Sep 6, 2013
    United States
    Bullet Hell
    How about this; launch homebrew with ironhax/tubehax, back up your legit CN cartridge save to the sd on your 3ds, do the same with your ninjhax save = the ability to switch between saves.

8. Bubsy Bobcat
    OP

Jul 8, 2015
    Zimbabwe
    I just realised Ninjhax 2.0 deletes the entire savegame before installing, so this thread is now useless. Requesting thread to be closed.

9. I_AM_L_FORCE

I_AM_L_FORCE Unban me from Discord

Feb 19, 2015
    London
    Have you tried going into svdt and deleting the boot.bin ? That might work

fmkid likes this.