Homebrew [Idea] Ninjhax Uninstaller

Does anybody else like this game for some bizarre reason?

• Total voters

Bubsy Bobcat

funny rabbit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I'm back with more ideas for dumb homebrew! My next idea/request/whatever is a Ninjhax Uninstaller!
But before you yell at me "You can uninstall Ninjhax by deleting all save data you plonker!!", the reason why I want this is because... I actually like Cubic Ninja! :shy:
This would be really neat if I decided I want to play about on the level creator without deleting my 100% complete save! :sad:

Or another idea I was thinking of (if it's possible) is having Ninjhax saved as a custom level so as soon as you select it via Custom Levels/Level Editor, it'll boot up Ninjhax!

So if someone is able to pull this off, you'll earn my and my terrible taste in video games' respect, and that is something very very priceless. B-)

Reactions: Konno Ryo

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You do know there are other ways of launching ninjhax right? Thus freeing up your Cubic Ninja for legitimate play.
And if you're on a fw that doesn't allow those entry points, you're on a firmware that allows for cfw and you can just run a cia of CN to access ninjhax.

Reactions: fmkid

Bubsy Bobcat

funny rabbit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
You know there's a thread for suggestions, right?
L0jD9Bm.png

Nope, I wasn't aware...

Bubsy Bobcat

funny rabbit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
You do know there are other ways of launching ninjhax right? Thus freeing up your Cubic Ninja for legitimate play.
And if you're on a fw that doesn't allow those entry points, you're on a firmware that allows for cfw and you can just run a cia of CN to access ninjhax.
I know of the other ways, but unfortunately I'm stuck on 9.4 and I don't want to update since I don't want to lose spiderhax and just in case something cfw-wise/downgrading for 9.5 and below happens soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGAHfC5P-Y