Hacking IceFire done with wadder.net?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i can see were ice is coming from, I totally understand that, and Good luck Ice, Why not keep your Site going, and forget about what marcan thinks, do you really care that much about he thinks.

Puma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if marcan realizes he's so much of a douchebag he made someone want to kill themself, and made 2 people quit what they love doing since it meant they would be endlessly bugged about it.

I see marcan as a pregnant woman 6 months in.

beav1s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what a joke
'I was just about to be able to release something legal and useful, but now I guess I will just honor your wish and leave the community.'

so youre canceling wadder 3.0 for no reason other than thats what marcan wants. you sure showed him!
srsly, is he supposed to feel bad or something because you canceled your highly anticipated software?? i dont see the point
way to disappoint the entire homebrew community by letting personal grudges get in the way
GL icefire, if this is how you act youll need it

Joesalad21

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
You know, the thing that really pisses me off is that marcan claimed to have "left" the scene. He still has failed to leave the scene even though nowadays all he does is piss people off and demotivate everyone...

Mrmatch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
beav1s said:
what a joke
'I was just about to be able to release something legal and useful, but now I guess I will just honor your wish and leave the community.'

so youre canceling wadder 3.0 for no reason other than thats what marcan wants. you sure showed him!
srsly, is he supposed to feel bad or something because you canceled your highly anticipated software?? i dont see the point
way to disappoint the entire homebrew community by letting personal grudges get in the way

the code is on his git go finish it....

s3phir0th115

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do these people allow marcan to step on them? They have full control over what they do when marcan does the idiotic **** that he does.

Marcan may have helped the scene some, but that makes him no better than anyone else, and it certainly doesn't give him the right to treat others the way that he does.

Someone ought to kick his ass.....

Riicky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
s3phir0th115 said:
Why do these people allow marcan to step on them? They have full control over what they do when marcan does the idiotic **** that he does.

Marcan may have helped the scene some, but that makes him no better than anyone else, and it certainly doesn't give him the right to treat others the way that he does.

agreed...
rolleyes.gif

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
the only thing assholes like marcan understand is a good, solid,and heavy lead pipe to the fucken face. one day he is going to piss of the wrong person and his shit will be fucked up. what a fucken 2 year old.

WaRMarinE

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Someone should ban marcan from every forum/irc. He is messing with the best people from Wii's scene.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
s3phir0th115 said:

WHAT???? What the hell did marcan ever actually do? He was one of the faces of the scene... that's it... marcan and bushing... they were the only 2 you ever saw from TT...

That fat studdering bastard has banned everyone he could... remember the whole USB2 lib crap that went on? He deleted it from WiiBrew.org saying "should have done this 22 days ago" refrenceing the USBLoader 1.0 release from Waninkoko... and TT had to clean up after him...

I hope marcan reads this, get's all sad and swallows a bunch of pills himself... would do the whole damn world a favor...

icefireicefire

GBATemp Fails.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
beav1s said:
what a joke

no, it wasn't 3.0

hint: it would have beaten U8 Tool, NUS Downloader, WAD packer/WAD unpacker, TPLx/TPL.exe/gentpl.exe, TMDView, TikView, and more, and be usable on windows, mac, and linux

s3phir0th115

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA, Lois this is not my batman glass..."

But seriously, this is the type of conversation that got Dimebag Darrell killed. Lets stop this type of talk here.

We can talk about how much a prick someone is, but lets not talk violence over binary data. Not worth it even for fun.

I normally don't think of being violent, but marcan stepping on people is becoming a habit of his, and it really needs to stop. He won't stop by people simply asking him to be polite, so........

zidane_genome said:
WHAT???? What the hell did marcan ever actually do? He was one of the faces of the scene... that's it... marcan and bushing... they were the only 2 you ever saw from TT...

I only know that his name was listed in the credits for the homebrew channel, which I and many others use. I believe he made the stub for it. I don't know what he's done beyond that though.
Though I wouldn't be telling the truth if I said he's contributed more than anyone else has, he hasn't.

Edit:

icefireicefire said:
QUOTE(beav1s @ Jun 10 2009, 03:58 AM)
what a joke

no, it wasn't 3.0

hint: it would have beaten U8 Tool, NUS Downloader, WAD packer/WAD unpacker, TPLx/TPL.exe/gentpl.exe, TMDView, TikView, and more, and be usable on windows, mac, and linux

Then please don't stop developing it. I use and appreciate Wadder, I even have it installed on the system I'm typing this on. (I'll even post a screen cap if I need to to prove it.) And I would really like to see that tool see the light of day.
Please don't allow marcan's actions to govern your own. You're already a better person by not belittling other people and remaining humble.

beav1s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
icefireicefire said:
beav1s said:
what a joke

no, it wasn't 3.0

sounds neat
am i right to assume this will never see the light of day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol