:33
OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
(No, before I post this I'm going to say I'm not asking about a download link for a ROM or anything, just confusion about why I can't find it)

Is this supposed to be DSiWare.. Or something? I've been trying to find it for my little sister for a week or 2 (since it came out) And I can't find it anywhere! Seriously, maybe it having extra features on DSi has to do with it.. or something? I haven't seen a dump of it anywhere o.O Discussion/help/orsomething?

fearofshorts

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, it is a lot harder to get the rom dumps of DSi-enabled games, but I think you just need to wait a while longer. There aren't thousands of people out there desperately trying to dump any game that comes out.

But, I'm assuming that you are aware that we cannot dump or play the DSi-part of the rom, right?
Sorry to be patronizing, it seems that we need to make our posts more explicit for the... newcomers to this site.

Nepeta

OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
fearofshorts said:
Well, it is a lot harder to get the rom dumps of DSi-enabled games, but I think you just need to wait a while longer. There aren't thousands of people out there desperately trying to dump any game that comes out.

But, I'm assuming that you are aware that we cannot dump or play the DSi-part of the rom, right?
Sorry to be patronizing, it seems that we need to make our posts more explicit for the... newcomers to this site.

Even on a flash card on a DSi?

And I don't know the release number - I searched on gbatemp and I only found the Wii version.

Burnedmagix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brian10122 said:
fearofshorts said:

And I don't know the release number - I searched on gbatemp and I only found the Wii version.

A DSi flashcart only allows itself to be recognized as a cart on the DSi and run in normal DS mode, like all non-dsi games run in DS mode.

Nepeta

OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Burnedmagix said:
Brian10122 said:
fearofshorts said:

A DSi flashcart only allows itself to be recognized as a cart on the DSi and run in normal DS mode, like all non-dsi games run in DS mode.

Oh, okay. Either way, it would be nice to get a dump of this game :wtf:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2