Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lagman said:
Where are my free samples?

Sorry we're extremely cheap. Too cheap to give you samples.

QUOTE(WildWon @ Jun 26 2008, 09:40 AM)Just run down to your local DQ and tell em Mr Malice sent ya for a free samples. Worked for me! >_>

Fine, take it out of my paycheck, you'll just be starvin' another college kid down on his luck
tongue.gif

Scathraax

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
What the hell is the Tin Roof blizzard/sundae (I can't remember which of those two it was) that I keep seeing on the sign? I never go to DQ, so I can't ask the people that work there.

Mr Malice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ZML said:
What the hell is the Tin Roof blizzard/sundae (I can't remember which of those two it was) that I keep seeing on the sign? I never go to DQ, so I can't ask the people that work there.

Tin Roof Brownie Blizzard is is a combination of Mini-Brownie Pieces, Cocoa Fudge, and the kicker, Choco-covered peanuts. Of course mixed up in the usual DQ fashion. I have seen people get this in a sundae though too.

Pro-tip: Get mediums of anything when asked the size. It's the best deal.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
I work at Tim Hourtons now that I quit heavy labourer, it's actually pretty terrible too. I get only 2 breaks for 8 hours which are around 10 to 15 minutes an entire shift, only $8.75 an hour (minimum wage) and the only good thing I can think of is the fact that almost everything in the store is free. Trust me, after a while, you'll get used to any kind of job. One summer, I even did construction, I nearly died in the beginning, but I got used to it.

Scathraax

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Mr Malice said:
Tin Roof Brownie Blizzard is is a combination of Mini-Brownie Pieces, Cocoa Fudge, and the kicker, Choco-covered peanuts. Of course mixed up in the usual DQ fashion. I have seen people get this in a sundae though too.

That sounds... not so good.
wtf.gif

I shall avoid it should I ever venture over to DQ. Thanks!

Mr Malice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ZML said:
Mr Malice said:

That sounds... not so good.
wtf.gif

I shall avoid it should I ever venture over to DQ. Thanks!

Well if you don't like that, it's alright because most DQ's have thrown it out by now. Here is some interesting facts:
  • *Next Month's blizzard: Girl Scout's Thin Mint
    *Next Month's Food special: Chili Cheese Dog meal for (Some cheap price, up to the store)
    *My fave. Blizzard is an Oreo Cheesecake after that it's Cookie Dough
    *I work front and back. Not at the same time, just different days. My boss likes to keep me up front.
    *Iron Grilled Sandwhiches are very good, like a grilled club sandwhich.
    *Unfortunately the Ultimate BLT Iron Grilled Sandwhich will kill you, 7 pieces of bacon on it.
    *Dairy Queens just got rid of the hot hickory BBQ sauce for the Chicken Strips, now there is a cold sauce available behind the counter
    *No matter what the price, we're still losing money
    *All DQ stores must make the change to become a DQ Grill & Chill by 2011.
    *DQ Grill and Chills Offers the same food and products but with a new more close to home feel, with a more urban, rural enviorment feel to it when inside.

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've only seen 2 DQs in my life. And only gone in once. I can't justify spending 5 bucks on an icecream. Even when I was a kid...

All I can do when I think about DQ is sing this song by MC Chris. Its called DQ blizzard.

Name's MC, my band's the Lee Majors.
Put us on the bill, and boy ya hit paydirt.
When I'm on the mic, girlies wanna flizzirt,
but I tell' em chill like a DQ Blizzard.
Help me like a DQ Blizzard, D-DQ Blizzard.
Help me like a DQ Blizzard, D-DQ Blizzard.

Lyrics...you know you want them

Mr Malice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DarkAura said:
How long did it take you perfect the swirl the for ice cream cones?

About a day for the swirl but not joking you, 5 weeks for the fucking cone. Just to get the balls right and the right shape, the right size, the right weight... The swirl was the easiest to the bitch that was the cone.

Mr Malice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JPH said:
Would you like fries with that shake?

Ugh. This just puts me right back at that, "Feels like I'm corrupting the population." feeling. I'M MAKING PEOPLE FAT AND DISGUSTING!

PEOPLE SHOULD NOT JUST COME IN AND CONSUME 15 DOUBLE CHEESEBURGERS IN ONE SITTING. Not Normal what so ever. Plus it's super disgusting to watch....
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Touché.