I remember and miss...

ShinyJellicent12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I miss them. They were appealing to me in my childhood. I had three, but now I have one:
0072063458015_215X215.jpg

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
spinal_cord said:
These systems are usually either NES or Genesis on-a-chip systems. You can get NES and Genesis emulators for most modern platforms, you just need to find out if anyone has dumped those games.

Security through obscurity - even if the ROM is compatible, it'd take J-Tagging the hell out of the console to "get it out". I doubt he'll find ROM images for these "exclusive" games.

ShinyJellicent12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spinal_cord said:
These systems are usually either NES or Genesis on-a-chip systems. You can get NES and Genesis emulators for most modern platforms, you just need to find out if anyone has dumped those games.
I tried to find it, but I didn't (
sad.gif
)

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
I've been looking for a patch for a 'panda' version of super mario bros that I had on a nes-on-a-chip console a few years ago, it was a brilliant hack, the levels were the same I think, but the music and gfx were all changed, very good quality also. But I digress, it will indeed be insanely difficult to get the roms out of one of those systems.

ShinyJellicent12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spinal_cord said:
I've been looking for a patch for a 'panda' version of super mario bros that I had on a nes-on-a-chip console a few years ago, it was a brilliant hack, the levels were the same I think, but the music and gfx were all changed, very good quality also. But I digress, it will indeed be insanely difficult to get the roms out of one of those systems.
It's called Pandamar. Search it on google, and you'll find it.
It's a ROM, though, not a patch.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good God I hated those, I wasn't too young when they were released, but I still remember thinking they were over-milked pieces of garbage that polluted the television with their commercials.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShinyJellicent12321 said:
Schlupi said:
I have a wireless Ms Pac Man one. it's got tons of great old school games but at the time I had no main console. I have no use for it now since I just play on Wii, DS, GBA, etc.

Lol.
I REALLY WANT TO GET THAT GAME!!! (Patrick and the Maze)
I WANT IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
ShinyJellicent12321 said:
Schlupi said:
I have a wireless Ms Pac Man one. it's got tons of great old school games but at the time I had no main console. I have no use for it now since I just play on Wii, DS, GBA, etc.

Lol.
I REALLY WANT TO GET THAT GAME!!! (Patrick and the Maze)
I WANT IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse