Hacking I need someone with EZ Flash 3 in 1 (Pokemon Transferring)

Gokufan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I would like to migrate pokemon from VBA to my original cart (Platinum). Did someone try it?
Can someone who can do such a thing help me, and later send this pokemon to me via Wi-Fi? And please don't scam me
tongue.gif

You'll have to Pal Park them...

Gokufan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I think that that's sentiment
smile.gif
I spent many hours training them. I have many 100 lvls, few shinies, i'd love them in my console
tongue.gif

EDIT: So, who can help me?

Gokufan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
No,no,no i'm playing 100% legit, and I don't accept any hacks or cheats. Besides, I want exactly the same Pokemon, not clones
smile.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, so you have the Pokemon from playing the game on the emulator and you want to transfer it to the EZ Flash and then transfer it to your Platinum game?

Try loading the game and save file into the NOR memory. If you load a game into the NOR memory, you could play it on an original Gameboy Advance (I've been doing that with Kingdom Hearts CoM since my DS Phat is monstrous. Well, for GBA size atleast). If that works, it could work for it detecting it as an original game.

If you have Platinum on a flashcart, I think there's a patch somewhere for it.

Gokufan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yeah, but the problem is that I don't have ANY flash cart, just Pokemon Platinum and DS Lite, so I want somebody to help me
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: Update on my brother: He's home now, tired and hungry, obviously, but other than that, seems to...