Hacking I need some help making gamecube backups

ekolimits

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i have been using wii dumper 1.2 by waninkoko to get and iso of my gamecube games but odly they all come out to be exactly 368 megabytes... which is weird.
then i try the multigame disk thing and it just gets an error when i attempt to add the image to the list... and dont even think about the GCOS one.. cause i have no idea what that is...
i know im not doing something rigth backing up my games... i dont want to spend hours downloading the games i have to back them up... so i would really appreciate if someone would
help me make my own backups.

THANX

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
did you dump the game in several parts to sd perhaps and this is just the first one?
as an alternative, you can also dump over wifi.

ekolimits

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm... now that you mention it... the dumper app told me to choose how much to dump...
i didnt understand what it was saying so i just pressed A over 512 mb.... it would dump that much but continue after i pressed a button...
if there is a better way then im interested in it... you mentioned one through a browser...

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
dumping over wifi is very easy
waninkoko's dumper (v1.2) can do it
when you launch it, it will ask for the dump mode. then just choose wifi.
then it will display a local Ip adress. Just enter that IP in your browser and a download page will appear

dmonkey21

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ya just put over wifi instead of SD card in the DVD dumper, it will give u an IP address. Just type that ip address into your browser and it will download like any regular file. It should go fairly fast too about 550kb/s. GC games take roughly 45 minutes, Wii games take about 2.5 hours. O, and if you have problems try firefox, I can't get it to work sometimes with IE or Chrome, but that's usually just with Wii GC games never have problems for me hope this helps
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night