Hacking I need some advice before I buy.

richhobo46

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm about to buy my first Nintendo DS flashcart. After reading the reviews, I've determined Acekard2i is one of the best, especially on a budget. I think I'm to buy this card. Saying that, is it still a good option in 2011? Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me like the Acekard2i and the DStwo are the two best and most supported and popular cards right now? Is that correct? Is it worth the extra money to get the DStwo. I'm on a budget, so I wouldn't want to, but if it's a much better product, I will spend the extra for DStwo. I have a Phat (original) ds and I will be mainly using it for the various pokemon games (black and white, diamond, etc.) and probably other classic ds games, like gta zelda, any of the most popular games.

Will the Acekard2i suit my needs for playing the pokemon games? Is it still supported and updated alot? Or should I spend the extra for DStwo?

richhobo46

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh, I didn't mean to post this topic twice. Can a mod please close one of them? Sorry. I didn't mean to cause any trouble.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.