I need massive help with usb loaders

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Tony_11, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Tony_11
    OP

Tony_11 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 14, 2009
    United States
    Ok, so ive been trying, desperately to get SSBB working properly with any usb loader, cuz my dvd drive is acting up. So i load brawl (ntsc) and it works fine, except Gamecube controller NEVER works! Another flaw is whenever i try loading cheats on ocarina through them, it always freezes and, once again, NEVER WORKS!!

this is extremely frustrating!!!! D:

Ive tried:
    Usb loader GX
    Usb loader 1.5
    Usb loader 1.0
    Usb loader 1.1
    Ultimate Usb Loader 7.something?
    Configurable Usb loader

and

Rev_9
    Rev_10
    Rev_13b

anyone got anything? Im hoping soo plzz

*ill give you a cookie ^^*

2. markedmanner

markedmanner Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 14, 2009
    United States
    What does it do when you try to load it with USB Loader GX? Can you load any games successfully with a USB loader? I use USB loader GX with cIOS36 Rev10 and I dont have any problems. I use my wii remote though so I cant confirm if gc controller works or not.

3. Tony_11
    OP

Tony_11 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 14, 2009
    United States
    Yeah games would load, mostly with waninkoko's 1.0, strangely, the channel i installed of GX works, except it always fails at loading, but the app i have in my sd does load, just not with ocrina and GC controller dont work

Edit: ok ive gotten ocarina to work and it loads properly, but still no GC [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice