Hacking I need help formating my psp

bob1212

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went to settings and format memory stick and it formats it with no problem but when i check storage it only has 59 gbs I have 2 64s in the adapter please help I tried switching places of the sd cards but no help also I have a psp 2001

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 160
Last edited by bob1212,

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
The PSP can only reliably use 16GB x2 (32GB total) as it was never designed for SDXC standards, only SD and SDHC. Anything more than 32GB and you'll run into problems like this.

Alternatively, have you tried formatting this in a computer?

bob1212

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The PSP can only reliably use 16GB x2 (32GB total) as it was never designed for SDXC standards, only SD and SDHC. Anything more than 32GB and you'll run into problems like this.

Yes I’ve used fat32 GUI and it still didn’t work

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Would a 64 and a 32 work

Also does cfw help

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
You'll need two 16GB cards, or a single 32GB card. I know it's annoying keeping multiple cards, but you can't go over 32GB per card. It just isn't going to work. The only other thing I can suggest is a PS Vita, then you can use any size SD card you want on it.

bob1212

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'll need two 16GB cards, or a single 32GB card. I know it's annoying keeping multiple cards, but you can't go over 32GB per card. It just isn't going to work. The only other thing I can suggest is a PS Vita, then you can use any size SD card you want on it.
But how did people have psps with 2 256s or like 2 128s

pierre_l

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I use a microSD with an adapter not unlike yours and never ran into problems. Which firmware version are you using? Official or custom?

bob1212

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use a microSD with an adapter not unlike yours and never ran into problems. Which firmware version are you using? Official or custom?
I haven’t tried it with custom but yes I’m on custom right now on 6.61 I used lme

But when I posted this I was 6.60

If i copy all my files to my pc then reformat will it mess up anything

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up