BragonGod

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
So I'm trying to extract audio from a game called Fairy Tail made by Koei Tecmo
There are 2 audio container formats. one called SRSA which i was able to extract by deleting the first 16 bytes save the new file with the extension of .ktsl2asbin and open it with Foobars2000 with the VGMStream plugin...

The other one is called SRST, which seems to hold the majority of the audio I'm looking for.
From what I've read online, people say i delete everything before KTSS in the hex editor and change the file extension to .kns but the problem is, 2 of them don't have KTSS and the one that has KTSS has it very close to the bottom so I'm deleting almost the whole thing, and i tried doing regardless, doesn't work

So I'd appreciate some help with that one, TY

Files in question: https://www.mediafire.com/file/dmk6j81oa92h31j/srst.rar/file

Last edited by BragonGod,

ervenom

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi Bragon. I hope you see this message. I want to replace the Fairy Tail ost of the game with the anime one.
I've locate a file in the data folder called 0x272c6efb.file
With srsxtool I've extracted all the ogg audio file (all the music file are here)
I've replace the ogg file with the anime one, but I dont' know how to rebuild the file. Srsxtool shoul be able to permit that, but I get this error: srsa bad signature. Maybe because this (0x272c6efb.file) is not a srsa or srst file? I don't know what .file extension is.
Maybe I can try with quickbmstool? What script I will need? I don't know if you have find a way to do what I want do do.
There's must be a way to change the soundtrack. Thanks a lot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: I met you in my dreams.